Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 34 Years
|Famous Role||Babita Krishnan Iyer in TV serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008 to present)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||28 September 1987|
|Age (as of 2021)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Durgapur, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Oxford Model Senior Secondary School, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Master of Arts (M.A.) in English|
|Debut||Film: Mumbai Express (2005)
TV: Hum Sab Baraati (2004)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known (Singer, Died in 2018)
Mother- Name Not Known (Singer)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Travelling|
|Controversies||• On 9 May 2021, she posted a video on Instagram in which she used a casteist slur. Later, she received heavy criticism on social media for this. On 10 May 2021, she took to Twitter and Instagram to apologize while terming her act as unintentional. The Indian Express She wrote on Twitter, "This is in reference to a video that I posted yesterday where in one word used by me has been misinterpreted. It was never said with the intent of insult, intimidate, humiliate or hurt anyone’s feelings. Because of my language barrier, I was genuinely misinformed about the meaning of the word. Once I was made aware of its meaning I immediately took the part down. I have utmost respect for every single person from every caste, creed or gender and acknowledge their immense contribution to our Society or nation."
• In September 2021, she shared two posts on Instagram in which she criticised the general public of India and the media for being insensitive towards women. Her remarks came after she was trolled on social media for dating her Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah co-star Raj Anadkat who is 9 years younger than her. India Today
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Actresses||Rani Mukerji, Madhuri Dixit, Anushka Sharma|
|Colour(s)||White, Blue, Black|
|TV Show||Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2016)|
|Film(s)||Titanic (1997), A Walk to Remember (2002)|
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Raj Anadkat (actor) (rumoured) The Times of India
- She is trained in classical music.
- As a child, she dreamt of becoming a doctor.
- She started her acting career in 2004 with the TV serial Hum Sab Baraati.
- She even participated in a few fashion shows before entering the entertainment industry.
- She is an animal lover.