Deepak Chahar (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography, Facts & More
|Full Name||Deepak Lokandersingh Chahar
|Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.8 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-75 kg
in pounds-165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Domestic/State Teams||Rajasthan, Rising Pune Supergiants, Rajasthan Royals
|Records (main ones)||• November 2010: Defeated Hyderabad by 21 runs, which is the lowest ever total in Indian domestic cricket.
• Ranji season 2010: At the age of 18, became the second highest wicket-taker (30 wickets at the average of 19.63).
|Career Turning Point||Took 8 wickets in his first-class debut against Hyderabad at Jaipur in 2010-11 Ranji Trophy season
|Date of Birth||7 August 1992
|Age (as in 2017)|| 25 Years
|Birth Place||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo
|Family||Father- Lokendra Singh Chahar(retired from air force)
Mother- Name not known
Brother- Rahul Chahar (cricketer)
Sister- Malati Chahar (model, actress and Miss India 2014 finalist)
|Coach(es)/Mentor(s)||Navendu Tyagi, Amit Asawa
|Girls, Family & More
|Salary (as in 2018)||₹80 lakh (IPL)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepak Chahar
- Does Deepak Chahar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Deepak Chahar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is a right-hand batsman and a medium pace bowler.
- He is a good swinger who can throw the ball at a speed of 140 km per hour.
- At the age of 10, his father brought him to Zila Cricket Academy in Jaipur and introduced him to his coach Navendu Tyagi.
- His father resigned his own job to pay full attention to Deepak’s cricket career and used to ride with him on a bike from Surat to Hanumangarh to make him practice six hours daily at the cricket academy of the town.
- In 2008, he was rejected to play in the state-level by the former director of Rajasthan Cricket Association Academy Greg Chappell who said that he couldn’t play cricket on a higher level.
- On 25 October 2010, his T20 debut was Rajasthan v Vidarbha at Jaipur.
- In November 2010, he made his first-class debut (Rajasthan v Hyderabad) at Jaipur.
- On 10 February 2010, he has made his List A debut (Rajasthan v Vidarbha) at Indore.
- He has grabbed 21 wickets in 4 under-19 matches (Cooch Behar Trophy and Vinoo Mankad trophy).
- In his 40 first-class matches, he has scored 883 runs at the average of 18.39 with 113 wickets (average- 36.44).
- In his 9 List A matches, he has hit only 47 runs (average- 7.83) including 14 wickets (average- 25.42).
- His total score in 25 T20 matches is 98 (average- 9.80) with 29 wickets (average- 22.34).
- He got 5 wickets for 15 runs in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, which is one of the best performances of his career.
- From 2011 to 2014, he suffered from different types of injuries and ailments that affected his cricket career badly.
- In January 2018, he was selected by Chennai Super Kings at ₹80 lakh to play in the Indian Premier League.
- He doesn’t eat fast food and likes to eat the meal cooked by his father who (according to Deepak) is his real coach and inspiration.
- Tajinder Singh (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography & More
- Sudhesan Midhun (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography, & More
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti (Cricketer) Height, Age, Family, Biography & More
- Riyan Parag (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography & More
- Dinesh Chandimal Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriends, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts & More
- Prashant Chopra (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography & More
- Mayank Markande (Cricketer) Age, Height, Weight, Family, Biography, & More
- Muttiah Muralitharan Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography, Controversies & More