Rahul Chahar (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Age: 22 Years
Hometown: Bharatpur, Rajasthan
Wife: Ishani Johar
|Full Name||Rahul Desraj Chahar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 11 inches
|International Debut||Test- Did Not Play
ODI- Did Not Play
T20- 6 August 2019 against West Indies at Providence Stadium
|Jersey Number||#1 (India)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Rajasthan Under-16s, Rajasthan Under-22s, Rajasthan Under-19s, Rajasthan, Rising Pune Supergiant|
|Date of Birth||4 August 1999|
|Age (as of 2021)||22 Years|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Marriage Date||9 March 2022
|Wife||Ishani Johar (fashion designer)|
|Parents||Father- Desraj Singh Chahar
Mother- Usha Chahar
|Siblings||Cousin Brother- Deepak Chahar (cricketer)
Cousin Sister- Malti Chahar
|Bikes Collection||Yamaha YZF R15
|Salary (as of 2018)||Rs. 1.9 crore (IPL)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahul Chahar
- Does Rahul Chahar smoke?: Not known
- Does Rahul Chahar drink alcohol?: Not known
- He is a right-hand batsman and his bowling style is the Legbreak googly.
- In his 9 List A matches, he scored 95 runs at the average of 23.75 and took 10 wickets (average-36.80).
- He grabbed 8 wickets (average-20.00) in his 7 T20s.
- His only First-class match was Rajasthan v Odisha at Patiala from 5-8 November 2016.
- His List A debut was Madhya Pradesh v Rajasthan at Chennai on 25 February 2017.
- In February 2017, he was chosen by the Rising Pune Supergiant to play in the 2017 Indian Premier League.
- On 8 April 2017, he made his T20s debut Kings XI Punjab v Rising Pune Supergiant at Indore.
- In January 2018, he was selected by the Mumbai Indians to play in the 2018 IPL.