Age: 38 Years
Net Worth: Rs 36800 Crore
Husband: Shikhar Malhotra
|Full Name||Roshni Nadar Malhotra|
|Profession||Businesswoman & Philanthropist|
|Famous For||Being the Richest Woman in India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.6 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• NDTV "Young philanthropist of the Year" (2014)
• Conferred "The World’s Most Innovative People Award" for Philanthropic Innovation by The World Summit on Innovation & Entrepreneurship (WSIE)
• "Lewis Institute Community Changemaker" Award by Babson College (2017)
• Vogue India "Philanthropist of the Year" (2017)
• In 2019, she bagged 54th rank on "the Forbes World’s 100 Most Powerful Women" list
• In 2019, she was recognised by Horasis, an internationally distinguished think tank, as "the Indian Business Leader of the year" in 2019
|Date of Birth||Year: 1982|
|Age (as in 2020)||38 Years|
|Hometown||Thiruchendur, Tamil Nadu|
|School||Vasant Valley School, New Delhi|
|College/University||• The Northwestern University, Evanston
• The Kellogg School of Management
|Educational Qualification||• Major in Communication Studies (The Northwestern University)
• MBA in Social Enterprise Management and Strategy (The Kellogg School of Management)
|Hobbies||Travelling and Yoga|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year: 2009|
|Husband||Shikhar Malhotra (Executive Director HCL Technologies)
|Children||Son(s)- Armaan (born in 2013) and Jahaan (born in 2017)|
|Parents||Father- Shiv Nadar (Founder HCL Tech)
Mother- Kiran Nadar
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs 36,800 Crore (2019 IIFL Wealth Hurun Rich List) The Business Insider|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Roshni Nadar
- Roshni Nadar grew up in Delhi.
- She is the only child of Shiv Nidar and Kiran Nidar.
- A highly private person, Roshni made her social media debut after her name was announced as the chairperson of HCL Technologies.
- Roshni Nadar is the first woman head to lead a publicly listed IT company in India.
- According to the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List (2019), Roshni Nidar is the richest woman of India with a net worth of Rs 36800 crore. Economic Times
- Her mother, Kiran Nadar is a passionate art collector and a philanthropist. She is the founder of the Kiran Nadar Museum of Art, located in Delhi and Noida. The museum located in Delhi is India’s largest private museum with an area of 18000 sq ft.
- Prior to joining HCL, Roshni Nadar has worked with CNN America and SKY News UK in the roles of Functioning and Programming on the basis of her undergraduate degree in Communication from the Northwestern University, Illinois.
- When Roshni is able to save a little from her busy routine, she moves closer to nature. She is very passionate about wildlife, for this hobby, she founded The Habitats Trust in 2018. The trust aims to support by providing grants to the organisations and individuals working towards conservation of natural habitats and native species of India. The Habitat’s Trust
- Roshni Nadar has made transformational efforts in the field of education as a trustee of the Shiv Nadar Foundation. The foundation has several initiatives and institutions under its umbrella; SSN Institutions, Vidyagyan Leadership Academy and Kiran Nadar Museum of Art, Shiv Nadar University, Shiv Nadar School, and Shiksha Initiative.
References/Sources: [ + ]