Education: Graduation In Mass Communication
Age: 29 Years
Husband: Deepak Chahar
|Other Name||Jaya Bharadwaj India TV News|
|Famous For||Being the wife of the Indian cricketer Deepak Chahar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||5 September 1992 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|School||Modern School, Vasant Vihar, Delhi, (Humanities/Humanistic Studies & Economics; 1999-2010)|
|College/University||University of Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Mass Communication/Media Studies LinkedIn- Jaya Bhardwaj|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||1 June 2022
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Deepak Chahar (cricketer)|
|Engagement Date||7 October 2021
|Engagement Place||Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, UAE|
|Husband||Deepak Chahar (cricketer)|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Sidharth Bhardwaj (VJ, model, and actor; elder, image in parents' section)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaya Bhardwaj
- Jaya Bhardwaj is an Indian business professional. She is the wife of the Indian cricketer Deepak Chahar and sister of the ex-Bigg Boss contestant Sidharth Bhardwaj.
- She was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- In May 2015, she started working as an accounts executive at Star TV Network, Gurgaon, Haryana, and worked there for almost two years.
- In April 2017, she joined the BBC network as an executive and worked there for almost one and a half years.
- She then started working as a senior manager at the Universal Music Group, and after working there for almost one year, she joined HOOQ, Mumbai, as a business professional.
- In 2019, Jaya and her brother were featured in the HT Brunch magazine’s cover story ‘Quibbling With The Sibling,’ along with other celebrities and their siblings.
- After working at HOOQ for one year, she joined Airtel, Gurugram, Haryana, in September 2020 as a business professional- content business and partnership.
- Her cricketer boyfriend, Deepak Chahar proposed to her for marriage after Chennai Super Kings’ IPL match against Punjab Kings at Dubai International Cricket Stadium on 7 October 2021.
View this post on Instagram