|Real Name||Deepika Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||26 July 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|College||Punjab Technical University, Punjab|
|Educational Qualifications||MBA in Marketing|
|Debut||TV: Diya Aur Baati Hum (2011)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Purva Singh (Younger)
|Controversies||She had slapped her co-actor Anas Rashid in front of the whole unit of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' and had a heated argument with him.|
|Favourite Food||Choley bhature and dal chawal|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal, Ram Kapoor, Barun Sobti|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Destination||United Kingdom|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohit Raj Goyal (Director)|
|Husband/Spouse||Rohit Raj Goyal (Director)
|Children||Son- Soham (born in 2017)
|Salary||20-30 thousand/episode (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepika Singh
- Does Deepika Singh smoke?: No
- Does Deepika Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Deepika faced a tough time during her struggling days in Mumbai as she often used to sleep empty stomach to save money.
- Before acting, she assisted her father in his garment business in Delhi which was in crisis.
- She belongs to a Punjabi-Rajput family.
- In her college days, she often participated in theatre plays.
- After falling in love with Rohit Raj Goyal, the director of her show Diya Aur Baati Hum, they got married in 2014.
- She won various awards for her performance in Diya Aur Baati Hum like Star Parivaar Award, Indian Telly Award, and Zee Gold Award.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)