Deepika Singh Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Husband: Rohit Raj Goyal
Age: 32 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||26 July 1989|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|College||Punjab Technical University, Punjab|
|Educational Qualifications||MBA in Marketing|
|Debut||TV: Diya Aur Baati Hum (2011)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Businessman)
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Purva Singh (Younger)
|Controversies||• She slapped her co-actor Anas Rashid in front of the whole unit of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' and had a heated argument with him.
• In May 2021, she was trolled on social media for posting photos and vidoes on social media while posing beside an uprooted tree amid heavy rains in the wake of Cyclone Tauktae in Mumbai. One netizen wrote, “People are dying due to the cyclone and you are enjoying this. What a shame.” India Today
|Food||Choley bhature and dal chawal|
|Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Arjun Rampal, Ram Kapoor, Barun Sobti|
|Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit|
|Travel Destination||United Kingdom|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rohit Raj Goyal (Director)|
|Husband/Spouse||Rohit Raj Goyal (Director)
|Children||Son- Soham (born in 2017)
|Salary||20-30 thousand/episode (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepika Singh
- Does Deepika Singh smoke?: No
- Does Deepika Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Deepika faced a tough time during her struggling days in Mumbai as she often used to sleep empty stomach to save money.
- Before acting, she assisted her father in his garment business in Delhi which was in crisis.
- She belongs to a Punjabi-Rajput family.
- In her college days, she often participated in theatre plays.
- After falling in love with Rohit Raj Goyal, the director of her show Diya Aur Baati Hum, they got married in 2014.
- She won various awards for her performance in Diya Aur Baati Hum like Star Parivaar Award, Indian Telly Award, and Zee Gold Award.