Age: 23 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• ‘The International Bhagwad Gita Scholar Award’ in the UK Parliament on 2 October 2017
• ‘Peace & Harmony Award’ from the Mayor of the London Borough of Brent, Bhagwanji Chohan.
• ‘Rising Daughters of India Award’ from the famous Indian politician Vijay Goel, Mr Bob Blackman (Member of Parliament, Harrow East, and London), Mr Simon Ovens (HM The Queen’s Representative DL), and H.H. Shri Rajrajeshwar Guruji
|Date of Birth||26 June 1997 (Thursday) Facebook|
|Age (as of 2020)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Udaipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Udaipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Science Bhaskar|
|Religion||Hinduism Devi Nidhi Neha Saraswat|
|Caste||Brahmin Devi Nidhi Neha Saraswat|
|Hobbies||Cooking and Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Vinod Kumar Sharma (Works in the irrigation department in Uttar Pradesh)
Mother- Poonam Sharma
|Siblings||Sister- Devi Neha Saraswat (Spiritual Preacher)
Brother- Govind Saraswat
Some Lesser Known Facts About Devi Nidhi Saraswat
- Devi Nidhi Saraswat is a very well-known preacher of the Shrimad Bhagwad Katha and Ramayana.
- Since childhood, she was inclined towards spirituality. Her first Shrimad Bhagwad Katha on stage was at the age of 8.
- Later, her younger sister, Devi Neha, joined her in preaching kathas, and soon, both the sisters became popular as ‘Yugal Jodi.’
- They got immense popularity and started organizing kathas at various national and international events.
- Along with kathas, Devi Nidhi and Devi Neha started singing Krishna bhajans. Their kathas are aired on various Indian devotional channels.
- They associated themselves with an NGO ‘Narayan Seva Sansthan’ in Udaipur intending to work for the welfare of mentally and physically challenged people.
- Devi Nidhi and Devi Neha started an NGO ‘Yugal Sarkar Foundation’ (YSF), which is working for animals and the needy people.
- Devi Nidhi can speak Aadi Vrindavan language fluently.
References/Sources: [ + ]