Education: 10th Standard
Husband: Mohan Singh
|Real Name||Sukhvinder Kaur Hindustan Times|
|Nickname(s)||Gudiya and Babbu YouTube|
|Other Name||Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa Archive|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||• Source 1: 4 April 1965 (Sunday)
• Source 2: 3 March 1969 (Monday) YouTube Wikipedia
|Age (as in 2020)||• Source 1: 55 Years
• Source 2: 51 Years
|Birthplace||Dorangala, Gurdaspur in Punjab|
|Zodiac sign||• Source 1: Aries
• Source 2: Pisces
|Hometown||Dorangala, Gurdaspur in Punjab|
|School||Govt. L. S. M. Senior Secondary School Dorangala, Gurdaspur|
|Educational Qualification||10th Standard YouTube|
|Controversies||• In 2015, Niki Gupta, a close relative of Sanjeev Gupta who is a trustee of Radhe Maa's Trust, alleged that her husband and his family harassed her for dowry at Radhe Maa's command. Nikki Gupta said,
My husband and in-laws used to say I had not got enough jewellery and cash from my parents.” She also said that she had been tortured. Her lawyer, Kshitij Mehta said the court wasn’t taking cognizance of the matter, while senior inspector M Powar of Kandivali police station said an enquiry will be carried out in the matter.”
In defence Radhe Maa said,
I am pure and pious. The complainant is very poor. If I haven’t taken anything from my daughters-in-law, who belong to royal families, then why will I take money from a poor person who doesn’t have anything to eat?” Hindustan Times
• In 2015, Dolly Bindra alleged that Radhe Maa frequently organized 'Vulgar adult parties,' and her followers assaulted Dolly sexually. Hindustan Times
• An obscenity complaint was filed against Radhe Maa for allowing devotees to kiss her and carry her on lap. In August 2015, she was accused of hurting religious sentiments by wearing the western outfit and presenting herself as an incarnation of Goddess Durga. Hindustan Times
• On 28 September 2017, a photo of Radhe Maa went viral in which she was seated on the chair of Station House Officer (SHO) Sanjay Sharma of Vivek Vihar Police Station, New Delhi, whereas he was standing next to her. On 5 October 2017, Sanjay Sharma (SHO) and Braj Bhushan (ASI) were suspended in this case. Gaurav Gulati, a local lawyer, filed a police complaint to take legal action against Radhe Maa for spoiling the image of Delhi Police nationwide. Financial Express
Note: There are many more controversies to her name.
|Address||Singh House, Bungalow No.9, SBI Staff Gulmohar CHS LTD, Near Kamal Medical, Chikuwadi, Borivali (West), Mumbai 400092|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs||Ranjit Sharma (Producer) One India|
|Marriage Date||Year 1986|
|Children||Son- Harjinder Singh (Nishu) and Bhupender Singh (Bunty) (both are Industrialists)
|Parents||Father- Sardar Ajit Singh (SDC at the Punjab State Electricity Board)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sukhbir Singh and Nirmal Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Radhe Maa
- Radhe Maa is a self-proclaimed Indian god woman.
- She was born in a Sikh family. When she was too young, her mother passed away, which had a traumatic effect on her life.
- According to Radhe Maa, she was very religious since childhood and used to visit a local Kaali Maa temple in her village.
- In 1986, she got married to Mohan Singh who used to run a sweets shop in Mukeria, Punjab.
- Her in-laws were from a lower-middle-class, and for more earnings, her husband had to move to Doha in Qatar to work in a construction company; leaving Radhe Maa and her two sons back in Mukeria.
- She started a small tailor shop in Mukeria, ‘Babbu Tailors.’ She gave training in tailoring to local women.
- She used to remain depressed as her husband was in Doha, and she was working hard for a living. She started visiting local temples for her peace of mind, where she met ‘Shri Mahan Ramdeen Das’ of 1008 Paramhans Bagh Dera Mukerian.
- For almost six months, she got spiritual training or deeksha under him. Her guru gave her the name ‘Radhe Maa.’ YouTube
- She started attending jagrans and chowkis in her village as a spiritual saint. Some of her Bhakts said that the incidents of her miracles started spreading in her village and nearby villages; however, some sources claim that she learnt black magic and practised it on local people. At that time, she used to live a very simple life and wear a white dress.
- Soon, she became popular among the rich families of Punjab, Haryana and nearby states. She was invited by many business families to organise her chowkis. These business families also used to invite her to their homes.
- In 2002, one such businessman, Arun Nanda, organised Radhe Maa’s chowki. When the activists of Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena came to know that Radhe Maa was projecting herself as an incarnation of Goddess Durga, they started protesting in front of Nanda’s house. The protest lasted for 3 hours and it ended only when Radhe Maa came out and apologised in front of the media. She even said that she was not an avatar of any goddess.
- She then decided to move to Delhi where her followers used to organise her chowkis and jagrans. In one such jagran, one of the owners of MM Mithaiwala, Sanjeev Gupta, met Radhe Maa for the first time.
- In an interview, Sanjeev Gupta said that Radhe Maa had predicted something about him which later, turned out to be true. Since then, he had became her follower and started inviting her to attend the chowiks at his home.
- After a few chowkis, Sanjeev Gupta asked her to permanently shift to his residence in Mumbai.
- Later, Radhe Maa became the brand ambassador of ‘Global advertising agency,’ owned by Sanjeev Gupta.
- She started gaining popularity among the rich families of Mumbai, and many popular Indian celebrities, like Subhash Ghai, Ravi Kishan, and Dolly Bindra became her followers.
- She changed her outfit from simple white dress to a heavy embroidered red dress. She started dressing up like a newly-wed north Indian bride.
- She holds a trishul in her hand and is always accompanied by her two most trustworthy followers Chhoti maa and Talli baba.
- She was banned from the Nashik Kumbh Mela by the Dwarkapeeth Shankaracharya Swami Swarupanand after the news of her involvement in various criminal cases. Mahant Gyandas said,
The entry of pretenders is rising in the sacred arena of sadhus and mahants. Trikal Bhavanta, Radhe Maa, and Sachchidananda, who is a liquor professional, should be restrained from participating in the ‘shahi snan’ (sacred bath).”
- Once the controversial Indian actor-dancer Rakhi Sawant said that Radhe Maa was like a god to her, and she liked Radhe Maa’s way of dressing.
- In an interview, Radhe Maa said that she was taking therapy from Dr Maachiswala (a psychiatrist) after a case of dowry was filed against her.
- She has a deep love for red colour. She is always dressed in red, her car seat is red, and her room where she meet her bhakts has red curtains, red furniture, red lighting, and a statue of Maa Durga just above her bed.
- She has a temple of her own in her hometown.
- She has a huge collection of luxury cars including a customised black Jaguar car.
- She appeared in the Hindi film ‘Raah De Maa’ in 2018.
- It is said that her ashrams are in America, Canada, and Japan as well.
- In an interview, she said that although her husband lives with her she follows celibacy. She further said that she loved wearing dresses and jeans-top. She also revealed that her favourite song was “Tumko Mere Dil Ne” from the Hindi film ‘Rafoo Chakkar’ (1974).
- A charitable trust ‘Shri Radhe Guru Maa Charitable Trust’ in Mumbai was founded by Singh family of Mumbai which is involved in various social activities. The trust works for the needy people and provides donation for various relief funds.
- Her dialogue from one of her interviews became very popular on TikTok.
- She appeared as a guest in the popular TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ 14 in 2020 where she gave her aashirwad to Jaan Sanu and Siddharth Shukla.
- Heres’s an interesting video about Radhe Maa’s biography.