|Real Name||Sukhvinder Kaur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||4 April 1965|
|Age (as in 2016)||51 Years|
|Birth Place||Dorangala, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Restaurant||Not Known|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Not Known
Son- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Radhe Maa
- Does Radhe Maa smoke?: No
- Does Radhe Maa drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Radhe Maa was inclined towards spirituality since her childhood as she used to spend a lot of time in the village temple.
- In 1988, she was introduced to spirituality by Ramdeen Das.
- Before becoming Radhe Maa, she used to stitch clothes to help her husband who had a sweet shop in Mukerian, Punjab.
- For more earnings, her husband went to a Gulf country in the early 90s and she joined the Paramhans Dera.
- When she started her satsang in Hoshiarpur, Punjab, she and her devotees advertise her as an incarnation of Maa Durga. But, after the objections from local Hindu organizations, she apologized and relocated from Hoshiarpur to Mumbai.
- She has 2 main disciples, Talli Baba and Chotti Maa, who are often referred as her left and right hand.