|Controversies||• In 2014, she allegdly was the driving force behind the suicide of a poor family of 7 members in Gujarat as they spent crores on Radhe Maa and got nothing in return.|
• In August 2015, she was accused of insulting religious sentiments by wearing the western outfit and presenting herself as an incarnation of Goddess Durga.
• In 2015, Dolly Bindra alleged that Radhe Maa frequently organizes 'sex parties', and that her followers assaulted Dolly sexually.
• In 2015, Niki Gupta, a close relative of Mr. Gupta, a trustee of Maa's Trust, had alleged that her husband and his family harassed her for dowry at Radhe Maa's command. On 28 April 2017, the Bombay High Court directed the Borivali police to record the statement of to record the statement of Niki.
• An obscenity complaint was filed against Radhe Maa as she allows devotees to kiss her and carried her.
• On 28 September 2017, a photo of Radhe Maa went viral in which she was seated on the chair of Station House Officer (SHO) Sanjay Sharma of Vivek Vihar Police Station, New Delhi, whereas he was standing next to her.
On 5 October 2017, Sanjay Sharma (SHO), and Braj Bhushan (ASI) were suspended in this case.
Gaurav Gulati, a local lawyer, filed a police complaint to take legal action against Radhe Maa for spoiling the image of Delhi Police nationwide.