|Profession(s)||Spiritual Saint, Bhagwat Preacher, and Motivational Speaker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||19 January 1997 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Khambi village in Palwal District, Haryana|
|Hometown||Khambi village, Palwal District, Haryana|
|School||She studied at a government school in her village.|
|Caste||Brahmin World Sankirtan Trust|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||23 May 2017
|Marriage Place||Gau Seva Dham Hospital in Palwal, Haryana|
|Husband/Spouse||Madhav Prabhu Ji (Madhav Tiwari)
|Parents||Father- Tukaram Sharma
Mother- Chameli Devi
|Siblings||Brother- Partyaksh Sharma
Some Lesser Known Facts About Devi Chitralekha
- Devi Chitralekha is one of the youngest spiritual saints in India.
- When Devi Chitralekha was born, many saints and hermits visited her home; as they used to feel that there was something special about her. Once a saint said,
She is a miraculous child. She would surprise the people around the world as a great enlightened person in the near future.”
- Her grandparents, Late Radha Krishan Sharma and Kishnadei were spiritually inclined and used to take her to various religious events.
- When she was 4 years old, she was initiated in ‘Gaudiya Vaishnavism’ under the guidance of a Bengali saint called ‘Shri Shri Girdhari Baba.’ Gaudiya Vaishnavism is a Vaishnava Hindu religious movement inspired by Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
- At the age of 6, Devi Chitralekha and her parents went to attend the preaching event of an esteemed saint of Brij, Ramesh Baba. At the end of the event, Ramesh Baba handed over the mike to her to speak something. She shared her spiritual views for almost half an hour, which surprised everyone present at the event.
- Later, she started reciting Kathas and pravachans at various events. Her guruji organised her first 7 days long “Shri Bhagwat Katha” in Tapovan, near Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh.
- Although her parents were not sure about Devi Chitralekha reciting such a long Katha, her guru was confident that she could manage the Katha successfully. Her guru said,
It is my blessing that 7 days ‘Shri Bhagwat Katha’ will remain successful because “Radha Mata” has shown me in my dream that flowers rain will fall here from heaven.”
- Later, she started reciting ‘Shri Bhagwat Kathas’ at various events and became one of the most popular Bhagwat preachers in India.
- Her Kathas are telecasted on various religious TV channels with an aim to spread the wave of ‘Radhe Krishna and Hare Krishna Mantra.’
- Reportedly, her eyes are often filled with tears while reciting Pravachans and Kathas.
- She has delivered pravachans in various countries. She engages the listener with her soulful bhajans. Some of her popular bhajans include Mera Aapki Kripa Se, Krishna Krishna, Ek Tera Sahara, Jab Koi Nahi Aata, Lakhon Mahfil, Radhe Radhe, Gopi Geet, and Mera Jeevan Hai Tere Hawale.
- She founded ‘World Sankirtan Yatra Trust’ in Palwal, Haryana on 10 March 2008, with an aim to ‘preserve Hindu culture and heritage of India,’ ‘disseminating the holy name of God,’ ‘preaching Bhagwat Katha all over the world,’ and ‘gau seva.’
- Apart from delivering Kathas and Pravachans, she is also working for the welfare of the abandoned and injured cows.
- Once, she saw an injured car lying on the roadside. She provided the first aid to the cow immediately. She was deeply affected by this incident and decided to do something for the welfare of cows.
- In 2013, she started ‘Gau Seva Dham Hospital’ in Palwal, Haryana, which works for the welfare of the abandoned and injured cows.
- She received “World Book of Records” for being the youthful Bhagwat preacher in 2019.
- She considers herself the preacher of god and does not like when people consider her as ‘Devi.’
- She loves to play the harmonium.
- Her religious events are attended by many well-known celebrities.
- She has more than one million subscribers on her YouTube channel.