|Real Name||Veer Pratap Singh|
|Other Name||Gurveer Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Film: Jab We Met (2007)
TV: Neta Sabki Leta (2015)
|Award||2018- Streaming Award for Best Actor
|Date of Birth||14 February 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Tattoo(s)||Right Wrist- Nirbhau written in Punjabi
Left Wrist- Nirvair written in Punjabi
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Haryana Government Employee; died)
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Gagan Sohal
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Book(s)||• Terribly Tiny Tales by Penguin Books India
• The Parable of the Pipeline by Burke Hedges
• The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat
• I Never Thought I Could Fall In Love by Chanchaldeep Singh Sandhu
|Favourite Athlete(s)||Cricketer- Sachin Tendulkar
Boxer- Vijender Singh
- Does Veer Rajwant Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Veer Rajwant Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Since his childhood, Veer Rajwant Singh was interested in dancing, and he went to Kalaa Bhavan in Chandigarh for Bhangra workshop.
- Later, his father enrolled him in both dancing and acting classes.
- He also participated in the dance reality TV show, Boogie Woogie.
- At a very young age, Veer Rajwant Singh joined the theatre and decided to become a part of filmmaking, but later, he chose acting as his career.
- In 2007, he made his appearance in the famous song ‘Nagada Nagada’ of the film ‘Jab We Met’ as a background dancer.
- At the age of just 15, he lost his father. After that, Veer was given the job of his father as a Clerk in the Haryana Government. He worked there for around six years and left his job after the marriage of his sister in 2010 to fulfill his dream of becoming an actor.
- In 2011, he went to Mumbai, but, when he didn’t get any role for few months, he returned to his hometown Chandigarh, and again, he joined his government job with an increment of ₹10,000.
- After being not satisfied with his job, he again went to Mumbai, and finally, in 2015, he got his first role of an Interviewee in the TV mini-series, Neta Sabki Leta.
- He got recognition when he played the role of Nikhil Solanki in the TV series, What the Folks (2017-2018).
- Veer Rajwant Singh has also worked in videos for Being Indian and Dice Media.
- He is a dog lover.