Durjoy Datta Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family, Books, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Durjoy Datta
- Does Durjoy Datta smoke?: No
- Does Durjoy Datta drink alcohol?: Yes
- Durjoy Datta born in Gujrat and brought up in the capital city of India, New Delhi. He belongs to a Bengali Background.
- The first book, Of Course, I Love You…! Till I Find Someone Better… of Durjoy Datta was the result of a challenge between his friend and him. One of his friends challenged him to write a story in 40 thousand words. After the publication of his first book, he was not so much serious about that but about 3 to 4 months later he got a call from the publisher and he told him that your book is in the list of best-selling books.
- His first book, Of Course, I Love You…! Till I Find Someone Better… is a conclusion of his several blogs, he used to write at his college time.
- Approx 50000 copies of his first book, Of Course, I Love You…! Till I Find Someone Better… were sold in a year only. It was surprising to him also.
- He is one of the top-selling authors in India and has published around 12 books since 2008; including, Of Course, I Love You! (2008), Now That You’re Rich (2009), She Broke Up, I Didn’t. (2010), Ohh Yes, I’m Single! (2010), You Were My Crush (2011), If It’s Not Forever! (2012), Till The Last Breath (2012), Someone Like You (2013), Hold My Hand (2013), When Only Love Remains (2014), World’s Best Boyfriend (2015), Our Impossible Love (2016).
- He also wrote several episodes and serials for which he got critical acclaim and a huge commercial success. It Includes Sadda Haq, Nagarjun, Kuchh Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, Veera, Million Dollar Girl and more.
- He has its own publishing house named; Grapevine India, which he founded especially to provide a platform for young talents along with author Sachin Garg.
- He is one of the best motivational speakers. He spoke at hundreds of schools and colleges on aspiring topics such as Passion, Writing, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and more.
- He is called as, the male Candace Bushnell of India for his adult novel writing.
- He was nominated for, Indian Telly Jury Award For Best Story Writer.
- He considers women are the lucky charm for him especially his co-authors and his wife Avantika. He also has a lot of female following who loves his books.