Age: 40 Years
Husband: Karan Mehra
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Singer|
|Famous Role||‘Soumya Diwan’ in the TV serial “Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki” (2011)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Debut||Film: Rafoo Chakkar (2008) as 'Milli'
TV: Aane Wala Pal (2001)
|Date of Birth||18 November 1980 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Caste||Rajput Bollywood Shaadis|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian Instagram|
|Controversy||In June 2021, her husband, Karan Mehra, was arrested from his Mumbai house over her complaint in which she accused him of domestic violence. In her complaint, Nisha Rawal alleged that Karan thrashed her after a fight. Later, Karan was granted bail. However, Karan denied all the accusations and said that it was Nisha who entered his room shouting at him and even spitted on him. Karan also said that Nisha herself banged her head on the wall and threatened Karan to tarnish his image. NDTV
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Karan Mehra (actor)
|Marriage Date||24 November 2012
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Laxmi Rawal
|Children||Son- Kavish Mehra (Born on 15 June 2017)
|Siblings||She has a younger brother.
|Colour(s)||Black, Turquoise, White|
|Song||Pehla Nasha from the film “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar” (1992)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nisha Rawal
- Nisha Rawal is an Indian actress, model, and singer.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- Mehra developed an interest in singing at a very young age. She learned singing from Pandit Sanjay Mishra in her teenage.
- While in college, Nisha studied Science.
- Due to her striking looks, her relatives and friends often motivated her to try modelling. Following their suggestions, Nisha got her first portfolio shoot done when she was just 16 or 17 years old.
- She began her career as a model and was featured in a number of advertisements, including Sunsilk, Coca-Cola, Fem Bleach, and Lacto Calamine.
- In 2002, she appeared in the TV serial “Kesar” as ‘Binita.’
- She rose to fame by playing the role of ‘Soumya Diwan’ in the TV serial “Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki” (2011).
- Nisha then appeared in a few music videos like Chanda Ki Doli Mein (2011) by Sonu Nigam.
- In 2012, Nisha, along with her husband Karan Mehra, participated in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye: Season 5.” The following year, they contested in “Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati.”
- In 2020, Mehra played the role of ‘Chanda Rathore’ in the TV serial “Shaadi Mubarak.”
- Some of her Bollywood films include “Hastey Hastey” (2008), “Jack N Jhol,” (2010), and “Tom Dick Harry Rock Again” (2011).
- Nisha likes to sing, play musical instruments, and cook in her spare time.
- Rawal has a good command of four languages- Hindi, English, Marathi, and French.
- She is fond of dogs and had a pet dog named Love Rawal Mehra (Lovely Singh), who died on 11 April 2021.
- In one of her Instagram posts, Nisha revealed that she operated 6 Instagram accounts. Five of them are @kavishmehra, @inspigramquotes, @rootsandwingsman, @themotherhoodchronicles_tmc, and @missnisharawal.
- She was awarded the Bharat Icon Award for “Most Inspiring Social Media Personality” in 2020.
- Nisha loves singing covers of Bollywood songs. She uploads them on her YouTube channel named ‘Nisha Rawal,’ which she created on 18 August 2018. As of 2021, the channel has around 26.4K subscribers.
- Nisha met Karan for the first time during the shooting of the film “Hastey Hastey” (2008). While Nisha was the lead actress in the film, Karan was working as a fashion designer. The duo exchanged their numbers and soon started dating each other.
- In an interview, Mehra shared that it was love at first sight for him. Talking about Nisha in an interview, Karan said,
It was love at first sight. Nisha is a beautiful soul. She understands me totally and is a perfect life partner. She is a driving force in my life and tries to keep a positive attitude in me, even under stress.’’
- On one of Nisha’s birthdays, Karan organised a birthday party for her in which he invited their close friends and both their family members. Later, he went on his knees and proposed to Nisha for the wedding in front of everyone present. The duo dated each other for six years before tying the knot.