|Real Name||Marshall Bruce Mathers III|
|Nick Name||Double M, M&M, Marshall Mathers|
|Profession||Rapper, record producer, actor|
|Famous For||Please Stand Up, Not Afraid, Love the way you Lie, Mockingbird and Mosh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5'8"
|Weight (approx.)|| in Kilograms- 68 kg|
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 43 Inches|
- Waist: 14 Inches
- Biceps: 32 Inches
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1972|
|Age (as in 2016)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||St. Joseph, Missouri, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Detroit, Michigan, U.S.|
|School||Lincoln High School|
|Education Qualification||High School drop out|
|Debut||Album - Infinite (1996)|
Film - The Hip Hop Witch (1996)
|Family||Father- Marshall Bruce Mathers, Jr. (Member of the band Daddy Warbucks)|
Mother- Deborah Rae Nelson (Debbie)(Member of the band Daddy Warbucks)
|Ethnicity||English, German, Scottish and Swiss descent|
|Fan Mail Address||Eminem|
270 Lafayette Suite 805,
New York, NY 10012,
|Hobbies||Writing, Rapping, Listening to music, Football and Watching movies|
|Favorite Color||Light Blue|
|Favorite Music||Hip Hop|
|Favorite Song||Put your hands where my eyes can see - Busta Rhymes|
|Favorite Book||Comic Books|
|Favorite Rappers||Tupac Shakur, Jay-Z and Dr. Dre|
|Favorite Food||Fast Food (Taco's Bell and Wendy's)|
|Major Controversies||• Eminem faced the jail in at the age of 20 when he was arrested for a drive-by shooting at a car with a paintball gun. The case was dismissed as the victim never showed up in the court.|
• He was accused of copying the style and lyrical content from the underground rapper 'Cage'.
• He was in trouble with the people who he insulted with his track 'The real slim shady', including his mother. His mother sued him for $10 million but received only $1600.
• He was opposed for disrespecting Michael Jackson in his song "Just lose it" and its video.
• He was arrested for pulling out the gun in the audio-store after an altercation with Douglas Dail.
• The very next day, he was arrested for assaulting a bouncer John Guerrerra for kissing his wife Kim.
• Eminem's wife Kim made a suicide attempt by cutting her wrists and sued him for defamation.
• M&M's show in Toronto's Skydome was canceled because the Ontario Attorny
• General Jim Flaherty said, "I personally don't want anyone coming to Canada who will come here and advocate violence against women,"
• He was sued by DeAngelo Bailey, a sanitation worker because he accused Eminem of portraying his character in "Brain Damage" in dark light.
• He was on year's probation in June 2001 for weapon charges when he got into an altercation with an employee of Psychopathic Records.
• Jacques Loussier filed a $10 million lawsuit against Eminem and Dr. Dre for copying his beat from the instrumental 'Pulsiion', which they used for the track "Kill You". The case was settled later.
• Eminem's company 'Eight Mile Style' sued Apple Inc. and Aftermath Entertainment in 2007 accusing them for making a deal for selling rights of Eminem's 93 songs on iTune. He also sued Aftermath for 50% royalty for licensing Eminem's music to different companies.
• Hotstylz, in 2008, sued Eminem for $8 million for using their 25 seconds sample and not crediting/compensating them.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Kimberly scott (1989-2006)
Kesia Alveraz (1999-2000)
Brittany Andrews (2001)
|Wife/Spouse||Kimberly Anne Scott (m. 1999, div. 2001, m. 2006, div. 2006)|
|Current Relationship Status||Single|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|House||Michigan Mansion ($4.75 million)|