Age: 62 Years
Marital Status: Married
Hometown: Lahore, Pakistan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Seemi Pasha
- Seemi Pasha is a veteran Pakistani actress, producer, and director. She is best known for portraying versatile roles in Urdu television dramas including ‘Kadoorat,’ ‘Mere Meherbaan,’ ‘Sanjha,’ ‘Rishtay Kuch Adhooray Se,’ ‘Mere Khuda,’ ‘Ishqiya,’ ‘Kahi Unkahi,’ and ‘Khaani.’
- Seemi Pasha began her career as a model in the fashion industry. She appeared in several television commercials and walked the runway for many renowned designers of Pakistan including Tapu Javeri, Arif Mahmood, Arshad Tareen and Rooha Ghaznavi. Talking about her favourite fashion show, she said,
I did an Egyptian theme-based fashion show for Shayanne Malik. One of the most memorable drama serials which I did was ‘Sanjha.’
- Seemi Pasha made her acting debut in the late 1990s when the producer Ghazanfar Ali recognised her skills as an actor and introduced her to director Najmuz Zaman. Later, Najmuz Zama provided Seemi with many work opportunities and she became a hit in no time, but after working in the showbiz for quite some time, she disappeared from the entertainment industry for unknown reasons.
- Seemi Pasha made her come back to acting with Shehzad Roy’s music video ‘Saali’ released in 2005, which she received huge appreciation from the audience in Pakistan and gave a boost to her career and earned opportunities to work under big banner projects.
- Seemi made her first television appearance in Hum Tv’s drama serial ‘Lahasil’ opposite Noman Ijaz and Fahad Mustafa; She portrayed a negative character of a stepmother the show. Next, Seemi became part of Haissam Hussain directed Hum Tv drama serial ‘Noorpur Ki Rani.’ Thereafter, she worked in several drama serials including ‘Phir Chand Pe Dastak’ as Mira, ‘Sanjha’ as Shabo, ‘Shehr-e-Zaat’ as Nusrat Ansar, ‘Mera Pehla Pyar’ as Zarva, ‘Kahi Unkahi’ as Naila, and many more.’
- Seemi Pasha has acted in more than 60 drama serials and she has also appeared on a number of celebrity talk shows.
- Seemi Pasha stepped into Lollywood with the musical romantic drama film ‘Rangreza,’ directed by Amir Mohiuddin and was released on 22 December 2017.
- Seemi Pasha is fond of cats and has two pet cats at her home whom she has named Simba and Kelly.
- Seemi Pasha keeps the holy book of Quran Sharif and a diary on her bedside table.