Some Lesser Known Facts About Emma Stone
- Does Emma Stone smoke?: Not Known
- Does Emma Stone drink alcohol?: Yes
- Emma aspired to be a sketch comedy artist, but at the age of 4, she got inclined towards acting.
- During her childhood, she suffered from anxiety and panic attacks, which inspired her to write a book called “I Am Bigger Than My Anxiety.”
- She is an avid baker and her first job was preparing treats at a dog bakery.
- It took her around 8 months to get her first role which was as Laurie Partridge in the 2005 TV show The New Partridge Family.
- Before getting into acting, she learned HTML and web design.
- Her typing speed is 100 words/minute.
- She initially chose “Riley Stone” as her stage name, but after guest-starring on Malcolm in the Middle, she decided to choose the name “Emma”, a nickname given by her mother.
- Her fantasy is to have a drink with Canada’s Victor Garber, who played the role of shipbuilder Thomas Andrews in the movie Titanic (1997).
- She has blonde hair, but she started dying it red after Judd Apatow (Producer) suggested her to go red for his movie Superbad (2007), she liked it so much that she continued with the red color.
- She sang her first song “I Know What Boys Like” in the movie The House Bunny (2008).
- She is obsessed with food blogs.
- She deleted her Facebook account as she was getting addicted to FarmVille game.
- She and her mother share a tattoo of bird feet on their wrist as their favorite song is “Blackbird” by The Beatles.
- In 2017, she won the Academy Award (Oscar) for the Best Actress in a Leading Role for La La Land (2016).
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡