|Real Name||Gaiti Siddiqui|
|Profession||Choreographer, Teacher, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 114 lbs lbs
|Date of Birth||24 May|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||as a Choreographer in Bollywood: Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! (Title Song, 2008)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Elder sisters (Name not known)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Playing with her pet dogs, Performing on stage|
|Favourite Dancer (Among actors)||Male: Prabhu Deva, Hrithik Roshan
Female: Madhuri Dixit
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Film||Centre Stage (2000)|
|Favourite Choreopgrapher||Farah Khan, Vaibhavi Merchant|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaiti Siddiqui
- Does Gaiti Siddiqui smoke?: Not Known
- Does Gaiti Siddiqui drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was a national level athlete during her school days.
- She is a trained dancer in 5 forms of dance- Belle, Jazz, Contemporary, Hip-Hop & Latin.
- She forms duo with her partner, Uma Shankar Nair. The duo is popularly known as “Uma-Gaiti”.
- Uma-Gaiti became very popular after they choreographed the song ‘Baby Doll’ from the film “Ragini MMS 2”.
- Bollywood actor Abhay Deol is their childhood friend, Abhay suggested Gaiti & Uma to come to Mumbai and he also helped them getting their first assignment.
- She is a huge fan of Cricketer M.S. Dhoni.