Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Age: 33 Years
|Full Name||Eric Christopher Leopardi|
|Profession(s)||TV Producer, Voice Actor, Entrepreneur|
|Famous Role(s)||• TV Producer on NBCSN and Amazon Prime for 2 The Maxx, Burned, Definition of God, and Life Untamed: Colorado
• Promo Voice on NBC for Suits, Hot In Cleveland, Hot Guys Who Cook, Fashion Stars, Rookie Blue, Up All Night, and Go On
• Commercial Voice on various networks for McDonalds, Ford, Disney, Lexus, NBA, Buick, NFL, and others
• Documentary narrator on Buzzfeed News for “1968”
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 199 lbs
|Military Service||• United States Army - Combat Medic
• United States Marine Forces Special Operations Command - Rifleman
• Department of Defense - Designated Defensive Marksman
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1988 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
|Hometown||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
|School||• McNicholas High School, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Kings High School, Ohio
|College/University||• Taft Law School
• Harvard University
• Liberty University
• Palm Beach State College
• Golden West College
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Juris Doctor
• Master of Liberal Arts in Nuclear Deterrence & International Security
• Bachelor of Science in Economics
• Associates of Science in Criminal Justice
Note: He also holds degrees from NREMT, California BAR association, Top Secret Security Clearance
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Katherine “Katie” Glaser (Yacht broker and reality star)
• Annie Hamilton (executive) (ex-girlfriend)
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Roger Leopardi (Voice Actor), Emmett (Jay) Leopardi (Producer, Entrepreneur), Emmett (Ace) Leopardi (Voice Actor)
Sister(s)- Crista Leopardi (Dancer, Entertainment Executive), April Leopardi (Dancer, Actress, Entertainment)
|Cousin||Chauncy Leopardi (Actor, Director, Entrepreneur)|
|Salary (approx.)||$4.9 Million (As of December 2020)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1.03 Billion (as of December 2021)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eric Christopher Leopardi
- Eric Christopher Leopardi is an American TV producer, voice actor, and entrepreneur.
- He is also a Licensed Airplane Pilot.
- Eric started his acting career in 1994 when he was just six years old.
- He has worked for over 25 years signing with William Morris Endeavor (WME). He also became a Producer and Executive Producer during his tenure at William Morris Endeavor (WME).
- Eric Leopardi remained with WME (William Morris Endeavor) until June 2020 when the Voice Over department was dissolved due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Leopardi Founded The Micc Group in 2010, a marketing and advertising firm based in Colorado. As the CEO of The Micc Group, Leopardi developed sports marketing and partnership campaigns worth more than $40 Million per year.
- Leopardi managed big-box retail relationships including TJX Companies, Walmart, Touch of Modern, and others.
- Leopardi was selected by NBC/Universal in 2012 as an international network promo voice. He remained with NBC for three years working on several hits including Go On, Law & Order: SVU, Suits, Hot Guys Who Cook, Fashion Stars, Hot In Cleveland, and Rookieultra-low latency IP to ISDN bridging technology for the broadcast media industry.
- Leopardi served as Chief Engineer collaborating with telecommunications giant Centurylink and Verizon to develop wireline infrastructure in the Denver metro area.
- ISDN To-Go was used to record live sessions for Discovery Channels legendary “Shark Week”. Leopardi ultimately sold his stake in ISDN To-Go in 2017.
- The ISDN To-Go technology was acquired by a direct competitor and rebranded, dissolving the ISDN To-Go brand in 2018.
- In June 2019, Leopardi created Brand Brain Media.
- In 2019, he worked as an executive producer for the show “2 The Maxx” on NBC Sports Network which featured Superbowl record holder and former New York Giants wide receiver Ron Dixon.
- The premier of “2 The Maxx” was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In February 2021, Leopardi was featured in Forbes for closing Bellator MMA’s first-ever NFT deal with Mark Cuban and UFC fighter Anthony “Rumble” Johnson. Leopardi retains rights to Anthony “Rumble” Johnson’s NFT’s.