Hometown: Sonipat, Haryana
Age: 32 Years
Wife: Neha D Bhriguvanshi
|Nickname||Deepesh SJ Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Lyricist|
|Famous For||writing and directing the short film “Sone Ki Chammach” (2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||13 June 1989 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Sonipat, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Sonipat, Haryana, India|
|School||S. M. Hindu Senior Secondary School, Sonipat|
|College/University||• Hindu College, Sonipat
• Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
• National School of Drama, Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Arts
• M.A. in Journalism (2007-2009) LinkedIn
• Acting and Directing course Instagram
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||9 July 2016|
|Wife/Spouse||Neha D Bhriguvanshi (painter)
|Parents||Father- Dr. Jagdish Sharma (doctor)
Mother- Sumitra Sharma
|Siblings||Brother- Vipin Jagdish Bhriguvanshi
Note: He has one more brother whose name is not known.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepesh Sumitra Jagdish
- Deepesh Sumitra Jagdish is an Indian actor, lyricist, and writer. As of 2021, he is working with The Viral Fever (TVF) as a writer.
- He grew up in a middle-class family in Sonipat, Haryana.
- In 2011, Deepesh joined Sudhir Mishra Productions as an assistant director and worked there until 2015.
- He undertook many projects as a writer in The Viral Fever (TVF). They include “Sone Ki Chammach (Short Film)” (2016), “Rabish Ki Report” (2017), and “Flames” (Season1 & 2) (2018-2019).
- Deepesh worked as an actor in TVF’s web series “Flames: Season1” (2018) and “Flames: Season2” (2019) as Pradeep Kaushal.
- In his free time, Deepesh likes to do cycling and read books.
- He has a good command of two languages- Hindi and English. His dialect is Haryanvi.
- Deepesh is an avid food lover. He enjoys eating different cuisines.
- He is a nature lover and finds peace in mountains.