Education: BTech, MBA
Wife: Meenakshi V N
Age: 60 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 156.5 cm|
|Weight||in kilograms- 81.5 kg|
|Body Measurements (approx.)||42-38-42|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 2017: CEPM Honorary Fellowship by Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister of Commerce & Industry in 25th Global Symposium organized by Centre for Excellence in Project Management (CEPM) and i2P2M. Recognition of leadership in creating a project-oriented organization through innovations and breaking of conventional boundaries. In recognition of leadership in IGL.
• 2018: Exemplary Leader Award by Asia Pacific HRM Congress for Showing Exemplary Leadership Skills as the MD of IGL. IGL reached new heights under the command.
• 2019: Rashtriya Icon Award by NNS Media Group for Eminent leaders for their exemplary achievements. For Exemplary role in IGL.
• 2019: Forbes India Leadership Award by Forbes India for Being IGL as Best Company (Public Sector) Role in leading IGL.
• 2019: Business Standard Annual Awards by Business Standard for star PSU category, Contribution in IGL’s achievements.
• 2020: Communication leader Award by Governance Now for Innovative Communication programs for GAIL Effective communication for creating positive business environment.
|Date of Birth||30 May 1963|
|Age (as of 2023)||60 Years|
|Hometown||Kollengode/Nemmara Palakkad Dt. Kerala|
|School||Rajahs High School Kollengode|
|College/University||NSS College Of Engineering Palakkad|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BTech, MBA|
|Hobbies||Playing Golf, Reading, Driving, Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Meenakshi V N|
|Children||He has two children named Subramanian ER & Narayanan ER.|
|Siblings||He has one brother and one sister.|
|Food||South Indian Meal|
|Net Worth||5 Crores|
Some Lesser Known Facts About ES Ranganathan
- ES Ranganathan is an Indian employee of Public Sector Undertakings.
- He is a good cook and loves to cook different dishes.
- In his leisure time, he loves to travel to different places by road.
- He considers himself as an introvert person.
- He has a keen interest in studying history.
- ES Ranganathan enjoys playing golf with his friends.
- He has transformed Indraprastha Gas by charting a path of growth.
- He led and motivated a team of engineers for construction of pipelines in GAIL.