|Real Name||Evin Lewis|
|Profession||West Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6' 2"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 85 kg
in Pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A
ODI- 5 October 2016 vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi
T20- 27 March 2016 vs Afghanisthan in Nagpur
|Jersey Number||#17 (West Indies)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Trinidad and Tobago, T&T Red Steel, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Barisal Bulls, Dhaka Dynamites
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium fast|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Lewis scored 211 runs from five innings in the Champions League T20 2013. He was the leading run-scorer from his team and fifth overall.
• His 110 not out from 65 balls in Bangladesh Premier League 2015 was the tournament's only century.
• In August 2016, Lewis scored 100 runs from just 49 balls. This was the second fastest century by a West Indian and sixth overall. Lewis' 5 sixes in an over helped West Indies score 245 runs in 20 overs. West Indies went on to win the match by just 1 run with Man of the Match being Lewis.
• While playing against India in July 2017, Lewis smashed 125 runs facing just 62 balls. His destructive innings included 12 sixes and 6 fours. He was named Man of the Match for his outstanding performance.
|Date of Birth||27 December 1991|
|Age (as in 2016)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Port of Spain, Trinidad|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Port of Spain, Trinidad|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Playing Golf, Listening to Music|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Evin Lewis
- Does Evin Lewis smoke: Not Known
- Does Evin Lewis drink alcohol: Not Known
- As of July 2017, Lewis has played 22 first-class matches with more than 1200 runs under his belt at an average of 30.72 which includes 8 half centuries and one century.