Age: 30 Years
Hometown: Baroda, Gujarat
Height: 5' 7"
|Full name||Lukman Iqbal Meriwala Espn Cricinfo|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- Did not play yet
Test- Did not play yet
T20- Did not play yet
|Jersey Number||# 18 (Delhi Capitals)|
|Batting Style||Left handed|
|Bowling Style||Left-arm fast-medium|
|Date of Birth||11 December 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Makan, Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Sarnar, Bharuch, Gujarat, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Iqbal Meriwala
|Net Worth (approx.)||20 Lakhs Cricbuzz|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lukman Meriwala
- Lukman Meriwala is an Indian cricketer, who plays the role of fast-medium bowler for the Baroda cricket team in the domestic circuit and Delhi Capitals in the 2021 Indian Premier League.
- Lukman Meriwala started his journey in the year 2003-04 when he used to practice bowling in his village. His uncle saw his talent and helped him pursue a career playing cricket.
- Lukman Meriwala shifted to Baroda with his uncle from his village with his family and started his training at Baroda cricket ground.
- Lukman Meriwala’s father was a farmer and, he was not able to cover his son’s cricketing expenses. Some of the senior players in the academy helped him during that time. Irfan Pathan gifted him a pair of cricket shoes and Hardik Pandya used to provide a cricket kit to him from time to time.
- Lukman Meriwala started doing welding and fabrication work in the Sarnar village of Gujarat after trying his luck and failing at cricket. He took a break from cricket for 6 months but his family supported and constantly backed him that helped him to make a comeback in domestic cricket.
- It was the year 2009, Lukman Meriwala featured in Under 19’s for Baroda alongside Krunal Pandya that boosted his confidence and helped him move forward. However, his hard work and resilience paid off when he made List-A’s debut in 2013.
- Lukman Meriwala made his List-A debut for Baroda against Mumbai at Pune. Since 2013, he has played in 36 matches taking 47 wickets at an economy of 4.78.
- On 17
- Lukman Meriwala has taken 72 T20 wickets in 45 matches at an economy of 6.72 including 3 fifers and 5/8 being his best figure.