|Real Name||Yasin Mansoor Mohammed Farooq|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1960|
|Age (as in 2017)||57 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Controversies||• He is accused of providing logistical support to some of the 1993 Mumbai blasts accused in Dubai.
• He also faces murder, criminal conspiracy, attempt to murder, voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means and several other charges.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Mohmad Ahmad Mansoor
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Farooq Takla
- Does Farooq Takla smoke?: Not Known
- Does Farooq Takla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Yasin Mansoor Mohammed Farooq, alias Farooq Takla, is one of the close aides of Dawood Ibrahim.
- He is one of the key conspirators of the 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts, which resulted in 257 deaths and more than 700 injuries.
- After the blasts, he had fled from India.
- In 1995, a Red Corner Notice was issued against him.
- After 25 years of the 1993 Mumbai Bomb Blasts, Farooq Takla was arrested by the CBI in Dubai on 7 March 2018 and was produced before Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA) court.
- While Abu Salem‘s extradition from Portugal was conditional, Farooq Takla’s arrest and deportation was seen as a diplomatic victory for India.
- Dawood’s other aides, including Yakub Memon, Tiger Memon, and Abu Salem, who escaped after the blasts, have been tried and convicted in the case.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)