|Real Name||Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar|
|Nickname||Dawood Bhai, Sheikh Farooqi, Bada Seth, Bada Bhai, Iqbal Bhai, Mucchad and Haji Sahab|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 76 kg
in Pounds- 168 lbs
|Date of Birth||26 December 1955|
|Birth Place||Khed Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (as in 2016)||61 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Nationality||Indian (also holds Pakistani Passport)|
|Hometown||Khed Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Ahmed Sailor High School, Dongri, Mumbai, India|
|Educational Qualification||High School Drop-out|
|Family||Father- Late Ibrahim Kaskar (Head Constable in Mumbai Police)
Mother- Late Amina Bi (housewife)
Brothers- Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar, Iqbal Kaskar, Noora Ibrahim, Anis Ibrahim, Sabir Ahmad, Mohammed Humayoon, Mustaqueem Ali, Zaitoon Antuley
Sisters- Haseena Parkar,
Saeeda Parkar, Farzana Tungekar, Mumtaz Shaikh
|Address||1. White House, Near Saudi Mosque, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan
2. House Nu 37 – 30th Street – defense, Housing Authority, Karachi, Pakistan
3. Palatial bungalow in the hilly area of Noorabad in Karachi, Pakistan
Note: These addresses have been confirmed by the 'UN Security Council’s ISIL and Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee'
|Controversies||• He is believed to control much of India's Hawala system.
• He is accused to have masterminded the 1993 bombings in Bombay (now Mumbai), which resulted in 257 deaths and more than 700 injuries.
• In 2003, he was declared a 'Global Terrorist' by the Indian and United States governments.
• It is believed that Dawood's syndicate has been operating a large-scale shipment of narcotics in the Western Europe & United Kingdom.
• Reports are there that he also had contacts with Osama bin-Laden (the then leader of the terrorist organization 'al-Qaeda').
• Ibrahim is believed to destabilize the Indian government through terrorism, riots and civil disobedience.
• He is also believed to finance the terrorist organizations including 'Lashkar-e-Taiba.'
|Biggest Rivals||Arun Gawli, Chhota Rajan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Mandakini (Indian Actress)
|Wife/Spouse||Mehjabeen Shaikh (aka Zubeena Zareen)
|Children||Son- Moin Ibrahim
Daughters- Mehreen Ibrahim,
Mahrukh Ibrahim, Maria Ibrahim
Son-in-law- Junaid Miandad (son of Javed Miandad)
|Net Worth||$6.7 billion (as in 2015)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dawood Ibrahim
- Does Dawood Ibrahim drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born in a Konkani Muslim Family in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.
- His father was a head constable with the Mumbai Police.
- He was raised in the Temkar Mohalla area of Dongri.
- He attended Ahmed Sailor High School in Dongri. However, he dropped out of the high-school.
- While growing up in Dongri, Dawood came in contact with Haji Mastan (the mobster).
- He also worked in the Karim Lala Gang.
- Soon, a feud developed between Dawood and Haji Mastan and when the latter attacked two of Dawood’s men, Dawood, with his brother Shabir Ibrahim Kaskar formed the D-Company. The D-Company has grown up to become one of the largest organized crime syndicates in the South East Asia.
- After the 1993 Mumbai Serial Blast, he became India’s most wanted man.
- In 2003, the US Government declared him a ‘global terrorist.’
- In 2011, Forbes’ listed him 3rd in world’s top 10 most dreaded criminals list.
- Bollywood filmmakers have always been obsessed with Dawood Ibrahim and a number of films have been made on his life. Company, D, Black Friday, Once Upon A Time in Mumbai & D-Day to name a few.
- In 2006, he married his daughter, Mahrukh Ibrahim to Junaid Miandad (son of former Pakistani Cricketer Javed Miandad).
- In 2011, he married his daughter, Mehreen to Ayub (a Pakistani-American).
- On 25 September 2011, he married his son Moin to Saniya (daughter of a London-based businessman).
- In 2013, Dilip Vengsarkar alleged that during the 1986 Sharjah Tournament, Dawood had entered the Indian Cricket Team dressing room and offered a car to each Indian player if they beat Pakistan in the Sharjah Cup Final.