|Real Name||Linda Liukas|
|Profession(s)||Writer, Computer Programmer, Storyteller|
|Famous For||"Hello Ruby" (A programming book for kids)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 153 cm
in meters- 1.53 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Blue/Hazel|
|Hair Colour||Extra Light Ash Blonde|
|Date of Birth||17 August 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Educational Qualification(s)||Engineering, Product Engineering|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Photography, Sketching, Reading|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||29 August 2016|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Sister- 1, Name Not Known
|Favourite Actor(s)||Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel|
|Favourite Actresses||Emma Stone, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson|
|Favourite Movie||Harry Potter|
|Favourite Destination||Helsinki (Southern Capital of Finland)|
|Favourite Writer(s)||Astrid Lindgren (Swedish), Roald Dahl, Tove Jansson, Elena Ferrante, Tanizaki Junichiro and Hanya Yanagihara|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Linda Liukas
- Does Linda Liukas smoke?: Not Known
- Does Linda Liukas drink alcohol?: Yes
- When she was 13, she first showed an interest in creating websites. In 2001, she made a page in Finnish about Al Gore, hoping to show him how much she admired his values, not to mention his looks.
- The book published on Kickstarter in 2014 and quickly smashed its $10,000 funding goal after just 3.5 hours and gathering $3,80,000 in total funding.
- Hello Ruby became the most funded book on Kickstarter’s children’s book category at the time.
- She started off with a book that is now published in over 22 Languages, including Japanese, Korean, Dutch and even Finnish.
- Ruby was a sideline, she created for herself, drawing sketches of the little red-haired girl encountering a snow leopard or sorting out problems with penguins and green robots. Her friends encouraged her to publish the illustrations and explanations in a book form when she showed her approach to them.
- When she was 23, she Co-Founded Rails Girls as well, a global movement, to teach young women programming in over 270 cities.
- She also works with the online training platform Codecademy which provides courses free of charge.
- She is a story-teller who likes software.
- She won the 2013 Ruby Hero prize and was named the Digital Champion of Finland by the EU Commissioner for Digital Agenda.
- Linda’s TEDx talk in CERN on children and computing has been watched over 1.5 million times.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡