|Full Name||Farzana Naz|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||Year-1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Kabul, Afghanistan|
|Debut||Singing: Peghla De Kabul|
|Controversy||The organizer of the concert and the deputy governor of Helmand, Abdul Satar Mirzakwal, had to lose their jobs when Farzana and Rita Wagma appeared on stage without headscarves. The concert took place in Helmand, one of Afghanistan's most volatile provinces. The then president, Hamid Karzai, upon getting complaints from tribal elders, sacked the deputy governor of the concerned area without consulting Independent Directorate for Local Governance (IDLG), which is responsible for the appointment and dismissal of governors and deputy governors.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Farzana Naz
- Does Farzana Naz smoke?: Not Known
- Does Farzana Naz drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born to a Dari speaking mother and a Pashto speaking father.
- Owing to the unstable situation in Afghanistan, she recorded her initial songs in Pakistan.
- Her song, ‘Peghla De Kabul,’ was the biggest hit inside Afghanistan, in 2010.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡