|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||YouTube Video: Kabira from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013)
Film: Tareefan (reprise) from Veere Di Wedding (2018)
|Date of Birth||Year 1994|
|Age (as in 2019)||25 Years|
|College/University||The Pluralism Project at Harvard University Cambridge in Massachusetts, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Economics and Religion Elle|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Hanging out with Friends, and Travelling|
|Tattoo||On Her Right Arm
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Salil K Mishra (Former employee at the State Bank of India)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Lorry Mishra (Food Blogger)
|Travel Destination(s)||Varanasi, England, and New Zealand|
|Actress||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Singer(s)||Arijit Singh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Charlie Puth, and Dua Lipa|
|Song||The Dress Looks Nice On You by Sufjan Stevens|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lisa Mishra
- Does Lisa Mishra drink?: Yes
- She started learning music at her home when she was four years old. She does not have any professional training in music.
- Lisa Mishra was born in Orissa, and when she turned six, she moved to London along with her family.
- She started learning guitar at the age of 15.
- In 2007, she decided to start her own YouTube channel. Her mother was not comfortable with her idea of uploading videos on a public platform. So, Lisa uploaded only audios of her first four songs.
- Later, she started recording her videos with webcam, Macbook camera, and her mobile phone. In 2014, she uploaded her first cover song Kabira from the film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013). Later, she uploaded many other cover songs.
- She lent her voice in the 2016 Grammy Award-winning album Coloring Book.
- She collaborated with Jamila Woods to record the theme song of the Emmy-nominated web series “Brown Girls” (2017).
- She has also worked with DJ Khaled and Big Sean.
- In 2018, she came into the limelight after singing the reprise version of the song “Tareefan” from the movie Veere Di Wedding.
- In an interview, she shared an interesting story behind the Tareefan song, she said,
On 19 May 2018, I put up an Instagram video singing a mashup of the song Tareefan and Let Me Love You. The video caught the attention of Sonam and Rhea Kapoor, and they double-tapped. “I was driving back from work when I saw that Sonam had reposted the video on her page, and suddenly, I was flooded with comments from her dad, Anil Kapoor, and her brother, Harshvardhan Kapoor. Ekta Kapoor reposted the video on her page too. Soon, Rhea sent me a DM on Instagram asking me when was the earliest I could fly to Mumbai.” “It was so surreal for me; I felt like I was living a Cinderella story. It was top secret; none of my friends knew about it till Sonam posted the video.”
- In 2019, she lent her voice for various songs like Koi Nahi (2019), The Wakhra Song from Judgemental Hai Kya (2019), and Chandigarh Mein from Good Newwz (2019).
- She has walked the ramp in the Lakme Fashion Week.
- She has featured in many well-known magazines.
- She has performed live at various events.
- She appeared on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ in 2019 along with DJ Chetas, Badshah, Hardy Sandhu, and Tanishk Bagchi.