|Profession(s)||Journalist, Screenwriter, Author|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 176 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Author: Razza Juve (2003)
|Date of Birth||10 June 1972 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||48 Years|
|College/University||Università degli Studi di Perugia (University of Perugia)|
|Educational Qualification||Studied Literature, Art History, Journalism and Communication Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||10 July 2010 (Saturday)|
|Husband||Paolo Rossi (former Italian professional footballer)
|Children||Daughter(s)- Maria Vittoria, Sofia Elena
Some Lesser Known Facts About Federica Cappelletti
- Federica Cappelletti is an Italian author and a journalist who is well-known for being the wife of the famous Italian professional footballer, Paolo Rossi. In 1982, Rossi led the team of Italy to win the 1982 FIFA World Cup title by scoring six goals to win the golden boot as a top goal scorer, and the golden ball for being the player of the tournament.
- Federica Cappelletti was born in Perugia, Italy where she completed her formal education at the Università Degli Studi di Perugia (University of Perugia) and pursued a degree in literature, art history, journalism, and communication. She worked as a journalist for La Nazione News.
- Federica Cappelletti met the Italian footballer, Paolo Rossi in 2006. They both got married to each other on 10 July 2010. They have two daughters together, Maria Vittoria, and Sofia Elena Rossi.
- Before marrying Federica, Paolo was married to a woman named Simonetta Rizzato. The couple spent a few decades together before their divorce. They both had a son together, Alessandro Rossi.
- In 2019, Paolo Rossi was diagnosed with lung cancer, and after fighting with the disease for a few months, Paolo passed away on 10 December 2020. The news of his death was shared by his wife, Federica Cappelletti, on her Facebook profile by posting a photo with the caption –
There will never be anyone like you, unique, special, after you the absolute nothing.”
- The news of his passing away was confirmed by Enrico Varriale, representer of Rai Sport, an Italian sports TV channel. He confirmed this news through a tweet on his Twitter handle.
Una notizia tristissima : ci ha lasciato Paolo Rossi. Indimenticabile Pablito, che ci ha fatto innamorare tutti in quell' Estate del '82 e che è stato prezioso e competente compagno di lavoro in RAI, negli ultimi anni.
R.i.p. caro Paolo.
— enrico varriale (@realvarriale) December 10, 2020
- Federica Cappelletti wrote the autobiography of Paolo Rossi, and it was published in 2019. The title of the autobiography is ‘Quanto Dura Un Attimo’ which means ‘This Lasts a Moment.’