Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 41 Years
- Flora Saini is an Indian actress and model who mostly works in Telugu Cinema.
- She belongs to a family with an army background.
- Flora was inclined towards modelling from a very young age.
- After Flora completed her schooling, her family shifted to Kolkata, where she began modelling.
- She participated in the Miss Kolkata beauty pageant contest.
- She started her acting career in 1999 by playing the role of ‘Aishwarya’ in the Telugu film, “Prema Kosam.”
- Subsequently, Flora appeared in films like “Antha Mana Manchike” and “Ammo! Okato Tareekhu.”
- Saini made her Hindi film debut with the film, “Sabse Bada Beiman,” Kannada film debut with the film, “Kodanda Rama,” Tamil film debut with the film, “Sorry Enaku Kalyanamayidichu,” and Punjabi film debut with the film, “Paisa Yaar N Panga.”
- In 2015, she appeared in the film, “MSG:The Messenger.”
- She received immense popularity after playing the title role in the film, “Stree.”
- She has also featured in many web series, including “Maid in India,” “Gandi Baat,” “Inside Edge: Season 1,” “X.X.X,” and “Bombers.”
- Flora loves dogs and often shares her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- She has worked in different languages viz. Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, and Punjabi.
- Three of her films, “Broker” (Telugu), “Vismaya Pramaya” (Kannada), and “Vah Re Vah” (Kannada), released on the same date, 31 December 2010, thus allowing her to enter the Limca Book of Records for the most number of film releases on a single day.
- In the beginning of her career, Flora changed her screen name to Asha Saini on the advice of her first film’s producer. Later, the actress adopted the name, Mayuri, on the advice of an astrologer. Eventually, she reverted to her original name, Flora.