Wife: Bharati Pathak
Height: 5' 9"
|Other Name||Sunil Lahiri|
|Famous Role||"Lakshman" in Ramanand Sagar's TV series "Ramayan"|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Bollywood Film: The Naxalites (1980)
TV: Ramayan (1987–1988)
|Date of Birth||9 January|
|Birthplace||Damoh, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Radha Sen IMDB
Second Wife: Bharati Pathak
|Parents||Father- Dr. Shikhar Chandra Lahri
Mother- Tara Lahri
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Shailendra Lahri, Shashendra Lahri
Sister- He has one sister.
|Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunil Lahri
- Sunil Lahri was born and brought up in Damoh, Madhya Pradesh.
- In 1985, he played the role of ‘Sunil’ in the Bollywood film, “Phir Aayee Barsat.” Indira Gandhi had also sent her best wishes before the release of the film.
- Sunil is best known for the portrayal of “Lakshman” in Ramanand Sagar‘s Indian historical-drama epic television series “Ramayan.”
- The trio in Ramayan, i.e., Ram, Lakshman, and Sita; played by Arun Govil, Sunil Lahri, and Deepika Chikhalia, respectively, became so popular that people had started considering them as the real Ram, Lakshman, and Sita.
- In 1988, he again played the role of “Lakshman” in the Ramayan series, “Luv Kush,” which was also produced by Ramanand Sagar.
- In the same year, he appeared as Second Lieutenant Rama Raghoba Rane in the popular TV Series, Param Veer Chakra on DD National.
- In 1995, he appeared in the Bollywood film, “Janam Kundli,” in which he played the role of Vinod Khanna’s son, Ashwani Mehra.
- Sunil’s father, Dr Shikar Chandra Lahiri was a professor at medical college in Madhya Pradesh who died in 2012. His father had donated his body to the Forensic Department of Bhopal’s J K Medical College.