Ganesh Kumar (Fake Bihar 12th Topper) Age, Caste, Biography, Family & More
|Real Name||Ganesh Kumar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 (according to him)
42 (according to Bihar School Examination Board)
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||Rama Nand Singh Jagdish Narain (RNSJN) Uchch Madhyamik Vidyalaya, Chak Habib village|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard (under suspicion)|
|Stream (in 12th Class)||Humanities|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Name Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Married (according to BSEB)|
|Children||2 (according to BSEB)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ganesh Kumar
- Ganesh topped 12th Class exams of Bihar Board in 2017 by scoring 82.6%.
- Ganesh scored 65/70 in Music practical exam and 18/30 in the theory exam, he scored 92/100 in Hindi subject and 42/100 in social science.
- His subjects were Music, Sociology, Psychology, History and Alternative English.
- He gave his board exams in Ramnandan Singh Jagdip Narayan High school in Samastipur’s Chhakhabib village.
- He failed to answer basic questions his subjects in the media interviews.
- On Friday, 2 June 2017, Ganesh’s result was cancelled and he was arrested after BSEB (Bihar School Examination Board) filed a case against him.
- According to Bihar Board, Ganesh’s date of birth is fake and he is not 24 years, he is 42 years old and has 2 kids, he had also appeared for the 12th class exams in the year 1992.