|Real Name||Naveen Polisetty|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Writer, Comedian|
|Famous For||His monologue in the web series 'AIB (All India Bakchod) web series - 'Honest Engineering Campus Placements' (2017)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Shor in the City (2010)
Telugu Film: Life Is Beautiful (2012)
TV: 24 (2013)
Web Series: AIB (All India Bakchod)
|Awards, Achievements||2018- Digital Hash Award for the Best Actor
|Date of Birth||27 December 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|College/University||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Civil Engineering (GPA 8.12)|
|Caste,Community||Kapu Community Kapu Sangam|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Reading|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Pharmaceutical Businessman)
Mother- Name Not Known (Former Bank Employee)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Mahesh Babu, Anil Kapoor|
|Favourite Actresses||Gal Gadot, Emilia Clarke|
|Favourite Film||Mr India (1987) Indian Express|
|Favourite Director||Raj Kumar Hirani|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naveen Polishetty
- Does Naveen Polishetty smoke?: Not Known
- Does Naveen Polishetty drink alcohol?: Yes
- Naveen hails from a middle-class family of Engineers and IITians.
- While growing up, he wanted to be employed in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Though he was always into stage performances in his school, he got inclined towards acting ever since he played the role of a ‘bartender’ in a school play.
- He was the winner of RJ hunt contest conducted by Hyderabad Radio City 91.1.
- He also won Madhur Bhandarkar‘s web initiative – AbMeriBaari.com, an acting hunt to find talented individuals looking for a break in the Indian entertainment industry.
- While doing his engineering in Bhopal, he developed an interest in cultural activities, did a lot of plays, and got enrolled in a drama club.
- After completing his degree, he joined a software company in Pune, but his acting bug took him to Mumbai, where he found it really difficult to get an acting opportunity. Hence, he joined a Telecom company in England, where he started working as a software engineer. After some time, he realized that he is not made for such kind of jobs, after which, he quit his job and came back to India. Elle
- After his return to India, he started doing acting rehearsals in Bengaluru. Interestingly, his parents were initially unaware of the fact that he had quit his job in London; as Naveen used to tell them that he is on a vacation to hide about his acting aspirations.
- In 2014, he shifted to Mumbai to fulfil his acting aspirations. During his struggle days, he used to host live events, did a few sales jobs. After getting a good response as a comedian, he decided to try his hand at stand-up comedy and joined ‘AIB’ (All India Bakchod).
- He was one of the 3 main lead actors in Chetan Bhagat‘s play ‘Five Point Someone’, after which, he started doing plays and toured worldwide.
- There was a time when he was so desperate to get noticed that once when he was sitting at a restaurant, he started staring at people; so that they might recognise him.
- His work with AIB got noticed by the team of ’24’ and offered him the main character of Kush Sawant in the crime thriller TV series alongside Anil Kapoor.
- He played the role of Mahesh Babu‘s friend in the Telugu film ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ (2014).
- He was first recognized when he acted as the lead in the web series ‘Chinese Bhasad’ (2016), produced by Viacom18 on Voot.
- He became an internet sensation with his monologue on the AIB web series – ‘Honest Engineering Campus Placements’ (2017).
- In 2018, he made his solo lead debut with the Telegu film ‘Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya’ alongside Shruti Sharma.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡
References/Sources: [ + ]