|Full Name||Milkuri Gangavva Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age||She does not know her birth date and there are no records of her age. As per some media sources, her age is between 58 to 62 years. Edition CNN She The People|
|Birthplace||Lambadipally Village in Telangana|
|Hometown||Lambadipally Village in Telangana|
|Educational Qualification||1st Standard Dropout She The People|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||She has four children; three daughters and a son. One of her daughters is no more. Edition CNN|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gangavva
- Gangavva is a popular Indian YouTuber, and she makes videos in Telugu language.
- She lost her parents at a very young age, and her grandparents fixed her marriage with a village boy when she was only five years old.
- She faced domestic violence, and her husband was a huge alcoholic.
- Her children are married, and she is the grandmother of eight children.
- She was married in a poor family, and she started working as a farmer. She even worked as a coolie and rolled beedis to earn bread and butter for the family. In an interview, she said,
Before all I knew was working hard in the farms, ploughing, cutting grass, and looking after my family. At one point, I even started doing coolie work and rolling beedis for decent earning.”
- In 2012, her son-in-law, Srikanth Sriram, started a YouTube channel, ‘My Village Show’ in which he uploaded videos related to the village culture and village lifestyle. Once, he asked Gangavva to act in one of his reaction videos.
- Gangavva agreed to it and acted in one of the reaction videos, ‘Village Internet Problems’ in 2017, which went viral on YouTube.
- She got immense popularity with her videos, and in 2019, she received a gold play button from YouTube for reaching one million subscribers.
- She has also acted in various Telugu films, including ‘KGF’ (2018), ‘iSmart Shankar’ (2019), and ‘Mallesham’ (2019).
- She shared in an interview, how social media had changed her life, she said,
If we believe in our strengths, anything can happen. We must strongly want it to happen. I believed in the possibility that I could act. I like being in front of the camera, I like acting. It’s nice to know that people from all over India are watching what I do. I went to a theatre when I was really small. We had gone to watch Muthyala Muggu at a cinema hall in our village. After that, I rarely watched any film. I am a farmer and don’t own a television set. Now that I live with Srikanth, I watch movies now and then. But I watch the laptop more because I need to see my videos to improve myself.”
- In an interview, she shared that her team members read script for her as she didn’t know how to read.
- When she was asked about doing makeup in her YouTube videos, she replied,
I never powder or lipstick, I look absolutely perfect without it, don’t I?”
- She appeared in the talk show, ‘Josh Talk’ Telugu in 2019.
- She has won many awards, and in 2020, she was honoured with ‘Women Achiever Award.’
- She has appeared in various promotional events of many South Indian celebrities.
- She was one of the most senior contestants in the TV reality show, ‘Bigg Boss Telugu 4.’
- In her ‘Q n A’ session on Instagram, she said that her favourite South-Indian actor was Vijay Deverakonda.