|Profession(s)||Rapper, Music Composer, Film Actor, Radio Jockey, and TV Host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Debut||Film, Telugu (Actor): Sambhavami Yuge Yuge (2006)
Film, Telugu (Rapper): Vikramarkudu (2006)
|Date of Birth||28 November 1982 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||37 Years|
|School||DLS RCI (Research Centre Imarat), Telangana (up to 10th standard)|
|College/University||• Defence Laboratory College, Telangana
• Sri Venkateswara College of Fine Arts, Hyderabad
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts Wikipedia|
|Religion||Christianity Times of India|
|Tattoo(s)||He has got two tattoos inked on his wrists, and one of his tattoos is a star.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Divorced in 2020 The Times of India|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ester Noronha (Telugu Actress)|
|Marriage Date||5 January 2019 (Saturday)
|Parents||Father- Samuel Sean (Retired Defence Employee)
Mother- Sarah Sean
|Siblings||He has three siblings.|
|Director||S. S. Rajamouli|
|Car Collection||He owns Bentley Continental, Land Rover Range Rover SUV, and Mahindra car.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Noel Sean
- Noel Sean is an Indian rapper, music composer, film actor, radio jockey, and TV host.
- He started his career as a web designer and worked with Cognizant as a trainee.
- While he was studying in college, he met Pallela Ravishankar, a famous archery coach who introduced Noel to the casting director, Teja, and later, Noel got his first film as an actor.
- Noel has acted in various South Indian films, like ‘Nenu Meeku Telusa’ (2008), ‘Magadheera’ (2009), ‘Nannaku Prematho’ (2015), ‘Nanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends’ (2016), ‘Hello Guru Prema Kosame’ (2018), ‘Enduko Emo’ (2018), and ‘Valayam’ (2020).
- While Noel was shooting for his first film, ‘Sambhavami Yuge Yuge’ in 2006 as an actor, he met the Telugu director, Krishna, who introduced him to the music director, M. M. Keeravani and got his first break as a rapper in the Telugu film, ‘Vikramarkudu,’ in 2006.
- He has sung songs in the Telugu films, ‘Premabhishekam’ (2008), ‘Rama Rama Krishna Krishna’ (2010), ‘All The Best’ (2012), ‘O Manasa’ (2016), and ‘Jai Simha’ (2018).
- In April 2018, he released his cover song Despacito Konkani Cover featuring his wife, Ester Noronha, which went viral on YouTube.
- He has worked as a composer for various songs like ‘Baahubali tribute song’ (2015), ‘Bum Chiki Bum Bum’ (Kumari 21F Tribute) (2016), ‘Happy Mother’s Day Mommy’ (2016), ‘Baby Featuring Ester Noronha’ (2019), and ‘Hustler Telugu Rap Song’ (2020).
- In 2019, Noel and his wife, Ester filed for a divorce, and in 2020, he officially announced his divorce with Ester on his Instagram account, he wrote,
I am Officially Divorced! After a long hard silence, today I officially announce my divorce with Ester. We were waiting for courts decision to make it public. We had our differences which led to this & finally we decided to end this only to save the grace of this beautiful relationship. God bless you Ester & may all your dreams come true, wishing you nothing but the best. I request everyone to be supportive of this at this point of time & help us to heal from it. It will always be a beautiful phase of my life & I thank God for each & every day in it. I request everyone not to bother her or my family in any ways & I want to thank my family, friends & everyone who stood by me in my dark days. God Bless!”
- In 2020, he participated in one of the most controversial Indian TV shows, ‘Bigg Boss Telugu 4.’
- He is an animal lover and owns two pet dogs. One of his dogs’ name is Mustafa.
References/Sources: [ + ]