Age: 31 Years
Hometown: Andhra Pradesh
Husband: Manjunath Chillale
|Other Name||Lasya Abhimani (Before Marriage) Facebook|
|Profession(s)||Model, TV Presenter, and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Film, Telugu (Actor): Raja Meeru Keka (2017)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Padmamohana Arts Theatre Award for the Best Female Video Jockey in 2014
• Zee Kutumbum Award for the Best Anchor in 2014
• Best Female Anchor Award in 2014
|Date of Birth||27 August 1989 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Tirupati City, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Tirupati City, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech. Facebook|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Cooking|
|Tattoo||A tattoo of her husband's nickname on her wrist
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Anchor Ravi (TV Presenter)
• Manjunath Chillale (Software Engineer)
|Marriage Date||17 February 2017 (Friday)
|Children||Son- Daksh (Born in 2019)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||She has an elder brother.|
|Food||Palak Paneer, Keema, Uggani Bajji|
|Travel Destination(s)||Chicago, Dubai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lasya Manjunath
- Lasya Manjunath is a TV anchor and actress who is known for her powerful anchoring.
- On 17 February 2017, she got married to Manjunath Chillale after being in a relationship for almost seven years. In an interview, Manjunath said that he fell in love with Lasya when he saw her for the first time while she was crossing a road, and he was waiting for the bus. Lasya was wearing white churidar with blue chunni at that time. In an interview, Lasya said,
We went on an outing for the first time to Sanghi Temple. I started liking him when i saw him following me in bus stop, college and then at hostel.
- She is popular for hosting the Telugu TV Show ‘Something Special’ (2012) on ‘Maa Music’ (Telugu Channel) with co-host Ravi.
- In 2019, she acted in the Telugu film “MLA” in which she played the role of Kalyan’s (Nandamuri Kalyan Ram) sister.
- She has appeared in various Telugu TV shows, such as ‘Mondi Mogudu Penki Pellam’ (2014), ‘Maa Voori Vanta’ (2016), and ‘Dhee Ultimate Dance Show’ (2017).
- She has her own YouTube Channel which she had started in January 2019 titled ‘Lasya Talks.’ In August 2019, she received a gold play button from YouTube.
- In 2020, she appeared in the popular TV reality show, ‘Bigg Boss Telugu 4.’ While she was in Bigg Boss house, she shared that she had secretly tied the knot with Manjunath in 2010 without her parents’ approval. She revealed that her father talked to her after almost four years after her secret marriage with Manjunath. She further shared that she even terminated her first pregnancy and had a miscarriage after her official wedding in 2017. Times of India
- Lasya and her husband have tattooed each other’s nicknames on their wrists.
- She regularly practices Yoga and various exercises to maintain her fitness.
- She is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.