Marital Status: Married
Father: Silamba Aramugam
|Real Name||Arumugam Rajasekhar|
|Profession(s)||Choreographer, Actor, and Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||25 May|
|School||JRK Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai Facebook|
|Controversies||• He was arrested by the Panjagutta Police in Hyderabad for beating a gym trainer. YouTube
• While talking to a reporter in an interview on 23 April 2018, he passed some controversial comments on girls. YouTube
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||He has one son and one daughter, and his daughter's name is Radha Rajshekar.
|Parents||Father- Silamba Aramugam (Fight Master)
Mother- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amma Rajasekhar
- Amma Rajasekhar is an Indian director and choreographer.
- He has worked as a choreographer in various songs of Telugu films. After earning name and fame as a choreographer, he tried his hands in direction.
- He is trained in dancing under Anthony Master’s friend and Tara Master.
- He has worked as a judge in the TV dance reality shows, like ‘Challenge’ (2010),’Gharshana’ (2010), and ‘Rangam 2’ (2012).
- He has worked as a director in various Telugu films, including Takkari’ (2007), ‘Bheebatsam’ (2009), ‘Poru’ (2012), ‘Mudra’ (2012), and ‘Koduran’ (2016). He has directed a Tamil film, ‘Khiladi Dass’ in 2006.
- In 2015, he directed and acted in the Telugu film, ‘Ranam 2’ (2015) and got immense popularity through this film.
- In 2017, he was caught in drink and drive case on his way to Banjara Hills, and he was stopped by police at Jubilee Hills check post. Times of India
- While talking about the director-actor, J. D. Chakravarthy, in an interview, he said,
I consider JD Chakravarthy as my guru and I’m ecstatic at the prospect of directing him. The new-age cinema will be of an interesting genre and also thrives on realistic incidents.”
- In 2020, he participated in the popular TV reality show, ‘Bigg Boss Telugu 4.’