|Full Name||Gaurav Krishna Shastri Ji Maharaj|
|Profession||Narrator of The Bhagavata Purana Katha And Bhajan Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Date of Birth||6 July 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Mridul Krishna Goswamiji
Mother- Shrimati Vandana Goswamiji
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Name Not Known
|Children||Son- Nirav Krishan Goswami
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shri Gaurav Krishna Shastri
- He is the seventh generation of music expert Swami Haridas, the spiritual master of famous musicians Tansen and Baijubawra during Akbar’s era.
- He belongs to the Vaishnava family of Krishna devotees.
- He has full knowledge of Sanskrit language and got the holy title of Vyakran Acharya.
- He accepted the custom of his family ancestors and started the narration of the Bhagavada Katha at the age of eighteen. Before accepting the Vyaas Aasan, he listened the 108 weekly Bhagavat Kathas from his father Mridul Krishna Shastriji.
- He helped his father Mridul Krishna Shastri to establish the Shri Bhagwat Mission Trust that runs the projects- Shri Radharani Gaushala in Vrindavan (with 150 cows) and Shri Radha Sneh Bihari Ashram in Vrindavan.
- According to his audience, his simplicity and devotion to Bihariji reflect in his singing of Krishna bhajans and recitation of Bhagavada Katha.
- As per his followers, his narration of Krishna Katha is so beautiful that the pastimes of Krishna and scenes of Vrindavan become real while listening to him.
- He likes to celebrate the ancient Indian festivals like Holi, Mahashivratri, and Durga Ashtami etc.
- Gaurav Krishna’s audience appreciates his recitation of Bhagavada Katha as mixed with melodious bhajans that create the atmosphere of serenity of Vrindavan Dham in the atmosphere.
- He himself creates the melodious lyrics of beautiful Bhajans in the glories of Krishna and sings them with complete devotion.
- His recorded bhajans of Radha Madhav have become popular all over the world. The most famous among them are “Braj Chourasi Kos Yatra”, “Radhe Sadha Mujh par” and “Shyam Diyan Chor Ankhiyan.”
- His narration of Bhagwat Purana is popular all over the world and also telecasted on different TV channels like Adhyatma, Aastha TV, and others.