Gopali Tiwari (YouTuber) Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Height: 4’ 11”
Hometown: Surat, Gujarat
Age: 26 Years
|Full name||Gopali Premniwas Tiwari Gopali Tiwari - LinkedIn|
|Nickname(s)||Gopu The Brown Daughter - YouTube|
|Famous For||Her YouTube channel 'Gopali'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 149 cm
in meters- 1.49 m
in feet & inches- 4’ 11”
|Date of Birth||29 September 1997 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 Years|
|College/University||Veer Nirmad South Gujarat University, Surat|
|Educational Qualification||MBA (marketing) Gopali Tiwari - LinkedIn|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian Gopali - YouTube|
|Hobbies||Watching YouTube and annoying her sister|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||A 7-year-long relationship (name not revealed)|
|Parents||Father- Premniwas Tiwari (Businessman)
Mother- Gitanjali Tiwari (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Sister- Jhanvi Tiwari (Fashion and lifestyle vlogger) (Younger)
|Food||Rice and dal with bhindi sabzi|
|Actress||Karishma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt|
|Beverage(s)||Tea and Coffee|
|Podcast||The Ranveer Show, ERC Podcast|
|YouTubers||Flying Beast, Komal Vlogz, That Quirky Miss, Mridul Sharma, Captain Nick|
|Emoji||Hand raising emoji, Monkey with closed eye|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gopali Tiwari (YouTuber)
- Gopali Tiwari is an Indian YouTuber and blogger who make lifestyle and food content. Her YouTube channel is named Gopali with over 700K subscribers.
- Gopali once talked about how she likes to be surrounded by people with a good sense of humor. She also looks for a funny nature in guys. However, once she was really put off by a guy who was trying to force his jokes on her just to impress her.
- Gopali has a broken toe which she got stitched when she was a child.
- The one beverage Gopali hates to have is milk. She has shown her hatred for milk in many of her videos.
- In a Q&A video, Gopali also talked about how losing people in her life is her biggest fear and how it hinders her personal life. She said that she would like to change this about herself.
- Gopali considers touching her tongue with her nose a ‘special quality.’
- In a video, Gopali revealed how she once burnt her own house when she was in second grade. Gopali has always been notorious and has been thrashed for it. Nonetheless, this incident took place when she was home alone with her dad and set fire to her furniture after watching a TV show. She then ran away from home. Gopali – YouTube
- Gopali does not prefer to listen to songs but listens to a lot of podcasts.
- She was once bit by a dog when she was in 11th standard and ever since she has had a repulsion for dogs and cats.
- One thing that makes her extremely uncomfortable and awkward is when someone sings a Happy Birthday song in a public place.
- Gopali is very proud of her hosting skills and says that she loves to have her friends over at her studio for chilling. She likes to eat food and have nice conversations with her friends which is also something that brings her the most happiness.
- After her success with YouTue, she bought a car with her own money which is her most expensive buy.
- Gopali once revealed that she was bullied throughout her school life, especially in high school. This was because she was from a smaller school. As a result, she started hating boys and even stopped going to school for some time. However, this does not impact her now. Gopali – YouTube
- According to Gopali, one of the YouTubers that deserves more subscribers and applause for her content is Shalini Mandal (fashion and lifestyle vlogger).
- Gopali got 1Lakh rupees from YouTube which was her first paycheck after a few of her videos got viral. Gopali – YouTube
- In a video with her sister and friend, Gopali revealed that she has a harmless influencer crush on Vishnu and Govind Kaushal (Actor, and humorous content creator.) The Brown Daughter – YouTube
- Gopali’s shoe size is 37 which is the same as her mother and her sister.
- Gopali loves studying and holds a master’s degree in management. She said that if she wasn’t a YouTube creator, she would have been a professor because of her love for studying. She also plans to do her Ph.D.
- One pet peeve that Gopali has is being touched, hugged, or kissed too much even by her family members.