|Name Earned||That Boho Girl YouTube|
|Profession(s)||Social Media Influencer, YouTuber, and Blogger|
|Physical Stats & More|
|YouTube Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||YouTube: Styling Sneakers (2014)
|Date of Birth||19 June 1993 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||23 Years|
|School||St. Lawrence Convent School, New Delhi|
|College/University||JD Institute of London|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Fashion & Design LinkedIn So City The Lifestyle Journalist Facebook|
|Tattoo(s)||• Half Moon on her left wrist
• Music Note on her right wrist
• Roman Numbers on her neck
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Karan Sehgal (Ex-Boyfriend; Vlogger)
• Aditya Chhabra
|Parents||Father- Raju Khurana (Owner at Mahabir Handloom Emporium, Delhi)
Mother- Anju Khurana
|Siblings||Brother- Lakshay Khurana
Sister- Deeksha Khurana (Fashion influencer and travel vlogger)
|Film||Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)|
|Colour(s)||Teal, Baby Pink, and White|
|Perfume||Daisy by Marc Jacobs|
|Holiday Destination(s)||Spain, Greece, Thailand, and New York|
|Fashion Designers(s)||Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen|
|Fashion/Makeup Brands||Zara, Balenciaga, and Mac|
|Beverage(s)||Coffee and Lemonade|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kritika Khurana
- Kritika Khurana is a well known social media influencer, fashion & travel blogger, and YouTuber in India.
- She did her 12th in non-medical. She wanted to become an architect while she was in school. She has also won many awards in school and college dance competitions.
- In 2013, she started posting OOTD- Outfit of the day photos on her Instagram account, which received immense popularity.
- She started her blogging website ‘ThatBohoGirl’ in 2014 in which she posted content related to fashion.
- In 2014, she started online clothing store ‘The Hype.’ In the same year, she started her YouTube channel and uploaded videos related to fashion and motivation on her channel. She gained immense popularity with her YouTube videos and became one of the most popular fashion YouTubers in India.
- She is an animal lover and has a few pet dogs, and one of her dogs’ name is Sugar.
- While talking in an interview, she shared how she developed an interest in fashion, she said,
Being an introvert, I always loved fashion, as a medium for expressing myself through styling. I always had an eye for fashion as, whenever I went shopping, I used to get stuck on one particular outfit and imagine myself wearing it in several different ways. I have always loved the idea of playing with different silhouettes, fabrics etc and being a different person daily.
- In an interview, in 2019, she talked about depression and anxiety, she said,
When I was in the 10th grade, I had a major fall out with my best friend. Overnight I became lonely. It felt like my world had turned upside down. Problems look much bigger & things hurt more when you’re just a child. So to cope, I began to binge eat. I became an overweight kid who was always in the background. I even started losing weight & lost almost 25 kilos! Now that I had a platform, I decided to talk about something I wished I knew when I was a kid – self-love. I wanted to reach out to anybody who’d been through what I did & be there for them.”