Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: New Delhi
Age: 26 Years
|Real Name||Bhuvaneshwar Bam|
|Profession(s)||Comedian, Actor, Writer, Singer, Songwriter, YouTube Personality|
|Famous For||His YouTube comedy channel “BB Ki Vines”|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height||in centimeters- 179 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10½”
|Debut||YouTube Video: The Chakhna Issue (2014)|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• The Most Popular Channel WebTV Asia Award for his YouTube Channel “BB Ki Vines” (2016)
• Felicitated by Hindustan Times at the first edition of their Game Changer Awards (2017)
• Filmfare Award for Best Short Film for the film “Plus Minus” (2019)
|Date of Birth||22 January 1994 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Green Fields School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in History Hindustan Times|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Hobbies||Playing the Guitar, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
Mother- Padma Bam (Former Employee at ABB, Faridabad)
|Siblings||Brother- Aman Bam (Pilot)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhuvan Bam
- Bhuvan Bam is an Indian YouTuber, comedian, actor, singer, songwriter, and writer who is known for his YouTube channel “BB Ki Vines.”
- His family shifted to Delhi when he was still a child.
- Bhuvan developed an interest in music after he cleared his class 12, and he wanted to become a musician. However, his parents didn’t approved of his idea of becoming a musician.
- He learnt classical singing when he was in college.
- Subsequently, he started working as a singer at a local restaurant in Delhi. Gradually, he started composing music and playing the musical instrument.
- One day, Bhuvan uploaded a video on internet in which he took a jibe at the news reported who had asked inappropriate questions to a woman who lost her son during the 2014 Kashmir floods. The video became an instant hit in Pakistan and motivated him to create his own YouTube channel.
- Bhuvan founded his YouTube channel “BB Ki Vines” in 2015.
- His first YouTube video “The Chakhna Issue” received only 10-15 views and was deleted from the channel.
- Some of the characters that Bhuvan plays in his YouTube videos include Banchoddas, Sameer Fuddi, Titu Mama, Bablu, Pinki, and Mr. Hola.
- Bam has collaborated with two Pakistani channels “Karachi Vynz Official” and “Bekar Films.”
- He has also associated with Indian YouTube channel TVF (The Viral Fever) for the video “TVF Bhootiyapa Bachelors Vs Ghost.”
- Bam released his music video “Teri Meri Kahani” in 2016.
- Some of his popular music videos include “Sang Hoon Tere”, “Safar”, “Rahguzaar,” and “Ajnabee.”
- Bhuvan has also appeared in the short film “Plus Minus” (2018).
- In 2018, he launched his digital series on YouTube called “Titu Talks.”
- Bam raised funds for the migrants during the COVID-19 pandemic through his YouTube video “Lifelines of Society.”
- In childhood, he wanted to become an archaeologist.
- His mother wanted him to pursue B.Com Honours as a graduation course. However, his percentage was too low to get an admission in a good college in the same course. Therefore, he chose to pursue History Honours.
- As of 2020, Bam has more than 19.3 million subscribers on his YouTube channel “BB Ki Vines.”
- He conducted TED Talks at IIIT Delhi and Jaypee University of Information Technology in 2016.
- Bhuvan’s channel “BB Ki Vines” was the main contributor in the YouTube Summit golf competition in 2017, which was won by India.
- In 2018, Bam became the first Indian individual YouTube personality to cross 10 million subscribers.
- Bam is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Maddy.
- Bhuvan featured on the cover of the Grazia magazine in 2020.
- His initial salary was Rs. 5000 a month, which he received by working as a singer at a restaurant in Delhi.