Hometown: New Delhi
Boyfriend: Mohak Popla
Age: 25 Years
|Nickname(s)||Joy, Mani, Bhondee, Bittoo|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Fashion Blogger, YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||YouTube Video: Summer Style in Turkey (2015)
Web Series: Engineering Girls (2018)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Best Vlog Award by the Cosmopolitan India Blogger Awards (2018)
• Fashion Account of the Year Award by Instagram (2018)
• Best Lifestyle Blogger in Cosmopolitan India Blogger Awards (2019)
• Best Youth Influencer Award by Women of Steel Summit and Awards (2019)
• Exhibit Magazine Award of Top 5000 Influencers (2019)
• Instagrammer of the Year for Fashion (2019)
|Date of Birth||1 January 1995 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||The Mother’s International School, New Delhi|
|College/University||Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Economics|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Playing Ukulele|
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo on her left wrist.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Anil Kumar (Retired Indian Army Major)
Mother- Dr. Anjali Kumar (Director of Gynaecology Dept. at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon)
|Siblings||Brother- Rohan Kumar (Student)
|Personalities||Ellen Degeneres, Michelle Phan|
|Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranveer Singh|
|Actresses||Lara Dutta, Alia Bhatt
|Films||Dil Chahta Hai (2001), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011), Rang De Basnti (2006)
|Songs||Kala Chashma by Neha Kakkar, Janam Janam By Arijit Singh, Closer by The Chainsmokers|
|Book||Harry Potter Series
|TV Shows||One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl|
|YouTubers||SabsBeauty, Sherry, Bethany Mota, Sierra Furtado, Zoella, LaurDIY, Brad & Hailey Devine, Desi Perkins|
|Fashion Icons||Gigi Hadid, Kendell Jenner
|Restaurant||Burma Burma in Gurgaon|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sejal Kumar
- Sejal Kumar is a growing Indian YouTuber and a fashion blogger.
- She was born and brought up in Delhi to Major Anil Kumar & Dr. Anjali Kumar. Her mother is the director of Gynaecology Dept. at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- She was a scholar since her childhood, and she managed to get her name enrolled in one of the best commerce colleges in India, i.e., Sri Ram College of Commerce.
- She was good at sports and used to play basketball in her school days.
- Sejal was a professional dancer at “Danceworx” for a while.
- Kumar also actively participated in street plays in her college days.
- She wanted to become an actress since childhood and gave several auditions but could not qualify any.
- While in college, she won the ‘Miss Crossroads’ contest.
- She was selected for the pageant campus princess 2016, sub pageant of Miss Diva, where she won the titles – Miss Multimedia and Miss Rampwalk.
- At the age of 20, she stumbled upon 18-year-old Bethany Mota’s fashion lifestyle videos and got inspired to do the same.
- Subsequently, she too created a channel on YouTube.
- She uploaded her first video “Summer Style Turkey” while she was on her internship to Turkey.
- At that time, Sejal did not want to be a full-time YouTuber but as she gained popularity, she decided to skip the college placements and become a full time YouTuber.
- Sejal creates content based on skits, fashion, dance, lifestyle, and music.
- She has featured in an advertisement of Airtel.
- She was also seen in an episode of a web series “Sofa So Good” by Uncommonsense Films.
- She was also seen in a short film ‘Azab Bilal Ki Gajab Kahani’, produced by an another big YouTube channel – ‘Nazar Battu’, which also features the famous Punjabi singer Milind Gaba.
- In 2018, she appeared in the web series’ “Engineering Girls,” “FilterCopy Talkies,” and “Toxic.”
- Sejal has also launched her own clothing range in collaboration with StalkBuyLove.
- Sejal has also sung a track titled “Aisi Hun.”
- Sejal is passionate about dogs.
- Kumar has featured on the cover of the “Glittering India” Magazine.
- Sejal shared in an interview that she had some weird eating habits. She only likes to eat homemade food and hates having fast food, popcorns or fizzy drinks.
- She likes to sleep early at night and can’t stay awake beyond 10 pm.
- In childhood, she was an introvert and used to accompany her mother wherever she went.
- Sejal actively updates her social media accounts. She has more than 140K subscribers on YouTube, 102K followers on Instagram, and 13K likes on her Facebook page.
- Sejal received an official invitation to be a part of the YouTube FanFest show (an event organised by YouTube to celebrate and promote YouTube’s biggest stars around the world).
- In 2019, Sejal was a part of UNICEF’s initiative for convention rights of the child.
- In 2020, YouTube created a project for girls education in association with the Obama Foundation, and Sejal was chosen as its Indian ambassador.
- Sejal has made more than 600 videos until now (2020), and each of her video is different from the other.