|Real Name||Gurlej Akhtar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||3 March|
|Birth Place||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Government Higher Secondary School, Silattur|
|College||Punjabi University, Patiala, India|
|Debut||Singing (Duet): Hasna (with Sukhwinder Sukhi)|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Singer)
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Shehnaz Akhtar
Dilshaad Akhtar (Passed Away)
Sister- Jasmine Akhtar (Singer)
|Favourite Singers||Kuldeep Manak, Amar Singh Chamkila, Gurdas Maan|
|Favourite Colours||Yellow, Orange|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Kulwinder Kally (Singer)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gurlej Akhtar
- Does Gurlej Akhtar smoke? No
- Does Gurlej Akhtar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Gurlej Akhtar is a Punjabi singer who was born and brought up in a Muslim family.
- She came from a singer’s family and used to sing since her childhood.
- She started her singing career as a duet singer with Punjabi singer Sukhwinder Sukhi.
- She has given her voice in the super hit Punjabi movies like ‘Hashar’, ‘Jihne Mera Dil Luteya’, ‘Carry On Jatta’, ‘Ardaas’, ‘Punjab Bolda’ etc.
- She used to give live performances along with her husband and Punjabi singer Kulwinder Kally.
- She sang several popular songs like ‘Love Letter’, ‘Fitteh Moo’, ‘Jagirdaar’, ’25 Pind’, ‘Nai Shad Da’.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡