|Real Name||Shehnaz Lalarukh Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1960|
|Age (as in 2018)||58 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Family||Father- Late Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)
Mother- Late Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)
Maternal Grandfather- Ifthikar Ahmed (chief engineer of the port in the 1960s)
Brother- Shahrukh Khan (Actor)
|Address||MANNAT, Band Stand, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shehnaz Lalarukh Khan
- Does Shehnaz Lalarukh Khan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shehnaz Lalarukh Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shehnaz Lalarukh Khan is a sister of Bollywood king Shahrukh Khan.
- In 1981, her father died due to Cancer and in 1991, her mother died due to Diabetes.
- After her parent’s demise, she was gone into depression and now she is mentally ill.
- She is 5 years elder than her brother.
- She used to lives with Shahrukh in ‘Mannat’.
- In an interview, Shahrukh said that his sister is sweet and innocent but sometimes she behaves quite strange.
- According to Shahrukh, Shehnaz’s anger is similar to their mother.
- She hardly makes public appearances.