|Famous For||Being the topper of CBSE Class 12th (2019)|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2019)||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad|
|Marks in Class 12th||History: 100
Political Science: 100
Hindustani vocals (Music): 100
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Swimming, Watching Badminton and Gymnastics|
|Parents||Father- Saket Shukla (Deputy Secretary at Rajya Sabha, New Delhi, India)
Mother-Meena Shukla (Professor)
|Siblings||Brother- Aviral Shukla
Sister- Vaibhavi Shukla
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Food||Paneer Dishes|
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Badminton Player||Saina Nehwal, Carolina Marin|
|Favourite Singer||Yo Yo Honey Singh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hansika Shukla
- Hansika stayed away from social media platforms and followed a strict study routine in order to focus on her studies.
- Her mother, Meena Shukla is a professor in Vidyavati Mukand Lal Girls College, Ghaziabad.
- Hansika dreams of becoming an IAS and help poor children who are not able to study because of the financial constraints.
- She wants to get admission in Delhi University and pursue her graduation in Psychology.
- Hansika did not take any tuition classes, her parents helped her with her studies, her mother taught her Psychology and her father taught her Political Science.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)