|Famous Role||‘Zain Osman Abdullah’ in the TV serial “Beintehaa"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||TV: Beintehaa (2013) as Zain Osman Abdullah
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Indian Television Academy Award for GR8! ON-Screen Couple Of The Year along with Preetika Rao for the serial Beintehaa (2014)
• Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actor Popular for the serial Beintehaa (2014)
• Indian Telly Award for Fresh New Face Male for the serial Beintehaa (2014)
• Gold Award for Best Actor Debut Male for the serial Beintehaa (2014)
• Gold Award for Best Onscreen Jodi along with Preetika Rao for the serial Beintehaa (2014)
• Kalakar Award for Best Actor Popular for the serial Beintehaa (2015)
|Date of Birth||3 September 1987 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||32 Years|
|School||Ryan International School, Delhi|
|College/University||• Delhi University, Delhi
• YMCA, Delhi
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Mathematical Science from Delhi University
• Post-Graduation in Marketing, Advertising and PR from YMCA, Delhi
|Hobbies||Driving, Watching TV|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Gunjan Vijaya (actress, rumoured)
• Aparna Kumar (actress, rumoured)
• Tridha Choudhary (actress, rumoured)
|Parents||Father- Sunil Arora (Businessman)
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- 1 (Name Not Known, Younger)
|Favourite Cuisines||Indian, Italian, Lebanese, Moroccan|
|Favourite Actors||Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favourite TV Show||Game of Thrones|
|Favourite Song||Pani Da Rang by Ayushmann Khurrana|
|Favourite Travel Destination||Ibiza (an island in Spain)|
|Favourite Shopping Destination||Dubai|
- Does Harshad Arora smoke?: Not Known
- Does Harshad Arora drink alcohol?: Yes
- Harshad Arora was born into a middle-class family in Delhi.
- While Harshad was still in college, he won a modelling contest and started getting modelling offers.
- He did a few modelling assignments and subsequently, joined a Public Relations company.
- He worked there as a Public Relations Officer for one and a half years.
- Thereafter, Arora relocated to Mumbai to make a career in acting.
- In Mumbai, he started his career as a model by doing several television commercials.
- He started his acting career in 2013 by playing the role of ‘Zain Osman Abdullah’ in the TV serial “Beintehaa” that aired on Colors TV.
- Arora, then, participated in Colors TV’s reality show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 6” but got eliminated from the show in the first round.
- In 2016, he played the role of ‘Adarsh Sinha’ in Star Plus’ legal drama “Dahleez.”
- In 2019, he roped in to play the role of ‘Alok’ in SAB TV’s “Tera Kya Hoga Alia.”
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @sabtv with @get_repost ・・・Agra ka khoon coming soon ?? Taj Mahal ke baad joh hai Agra mein mashoor, aa rahi hai woh jald hi aapse milne! Dekhiye #TeraKyaHogaAlia, 27 August se, Mon-Fri raat 10 baje sirf Sony SAB par. @anushaapechild @harshadaroraoficial @priyankapurohit07 @iamnamratapathak
- Harshad loves to travel and explore new places around the world.
- He was an average student.
- Arora is fond of dark chocolates.
- Harshad is a fitness enthusiast and follows a strict workout regime.
- He is passionate about animals and owns a pet dog, Cooper.
- Harshad is a big foodie and loves trying out new dishes. He likes watching food shows.
- Arora was considered for some prominent roles in the films “Raazi” and “Padmaavat.” However, he failed to get the roles.
- Harshad is an average dancer. There was a sequence in the serial “Dehleez” in which Harshad had to perform Bharatanatyam like a professional. Dancers were called to the sets of the show to teach Harshad the correct dance postures. But, he was so poor at dancing that the director dismissed 3 choreographers just because they failed to teach him the steps. Ultimately, the fourth one succeeded.