|Real Name||Avinash Sachdev|
|Famous Role||Dev Purohit in TV serial Chotti Bahu (2011-2012)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 41 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 August 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV Debut: Hatim (2004)|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Colours||Black, blue|
|Favourite Food||Tandoori Chicken|
|Favourite Restaurant||Masala Mantar, Mumbai|
|Favourite Desserts||Gulab jamun, Ice-cream, brownie|
|Favourite Drink (non-alcoholic)||Pomegranate juice|
|Favourite Drink (alcoholic)||Whisky|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||12 June 2015|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rubina Dilaik (Ex-girlfriend, Actress)
Shalmalee Desai (Actress)
|Wife||Shalmalee Desai (Actress)
- Does Avinash Sachdev smoke?: Not Known
- Does Avinash Sachdev drink alcohol?: Yes
- Avinash was born and brought up in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- As a child, he aspired to become a director.
- He won several titles like Mr. Baroda, Mr. University, and Mr. Gujarat.
- After that, he worked as a volunteer assistant director in the TV serial Hatim (2004) when he was 18 years old.
- He also assisted Farhan Akhtar in the Bollywood film Rock On!! (2008).
- In 2009, he won several awards for his performance in the TV serial Chotti Bahu such as New Talent Award for Best New Actor in Lead Role and Indian Telly Award for Fresh New Face (Male).
- He featured in numerous commercial advertisements of popular brands such as TVS Scooty alongside actress Preity Zinta, Cadbury Dairy Milk, GRT Jewellers, eBay, etc.
- He participated in sport-reality entertainment show Box Cricket League (BCL) as a player in Kolkata Baabu Moshayes in 2015 and Jaipur Raj Joshiley in 2016.
- In 2016, he released his two online travel documentaries, named Mumbai to Ladakh and Kanatal.
- He along with his wife, Shalmalee Desai, participated in dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 8.