|Full Name||Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar|
|Nickname(s)||Teja Bhai and Teju Telly Chakkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||TV: '2612' (2012); aired on Life Ok
Web-Series: Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka (2019)
|Date of Birth||10 June 1992 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|College/University||University of Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering Times of India|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Prakash Wayangankar (Engineer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Pratik Wayangankar (Engineer MazikGlobal Inc. Park Ridge in Illinois, US
|Food||Chicken and Roti|
|Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, and Aditya Roy Kapur|
|Actress(es)||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, and Alia Bhatt|
|Car Collection||Red Hyundai Car YouTube|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar
- Tejasswi Prakash is a popular Indian TV actress.
- For almost four years, she did her training in Indian classical music.
- She participated in the ‘Mumbai’s Fresh Face contest,’ while she was doing her graduation. In an interview, when she was asked how she got the role in the TV serial ‘2612,’ she said,
During college festivals, I won various titles and then I participated in a beauty contest which I won. The next day my picture was in the newspaper and one of the production member called me for an audition. I decided to give it a try and that’s how I bagged my first role.”
- She got immense popularity with the TV serial, ‘Sanskaar- Dharohar Apnon Ki’ in 2013.
- Later, she appeared in the TV serials, like ‘Swaragini’ (2015), ‘Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka’ (2018), and ‘Karn Sangini’ (2018).
- In 2017, her TV serial, ‘Pehredaar Piya Ki,’ received huge criticism for portraying the married life of a 9 years old boy and an 18 years old girl.
- She participated in the TV reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10,’ along with Karan Patel, Adaa Khan, Amruta Khanvilkar, and Karishma Tanna.
- She loves to eat street food.