|Real Name||Humaima Mallick|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 108 cm
in meters- 1.08 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 November 1987|
|Age (as in 2016)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|School||The City School, Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|College||Government Girls College, Quetta, Pakistan|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelors in Business Management|
|Debut||Film Debut: Bol (2011)
TV Debut: Mili Ali Ko Mili (2008)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sisters- Dua Malick (Anchor), 1 more
Brothers- Feroze Khan (Model)
Asad Khan, 1 more
|Favourite Cuisine||Pakistani Cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Colour||White, Black, red|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Humaima Malick
- Does Humaima Malick smoke?: Not Known
- Does Humaima Malick drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Humaima Malick is a Pakistani TV/Film actress who debuted with the serial Mili Ali Ko Mili as Mili in 2008.
- She started her career as a model, at the age of fourteen, through a Unilever Pakistan campaign.
- She is basically recognized for her performance in movies like ‘Bol’ and ‘Khuda Kay Liye’.
- She has five siblings; two brothers and three Brothers. Her sister Dua Malik is a singer and brother Feroze Malik is a VJ for ARY Musik.
- In 2014, she debuted in the Bollywood Film Industry with the movie Raja Natwarlal, alongside Emraan Hashmi.
- In 2009, she married Shamoon Abbasi, the popular Pakistani actor, however, the marriage collapsed and the couple ended up with the divorce.