|Real Name||Imran Hasnee
|Profession||Actor, Former IT Professional|
|Famous Role||"Matadeen" or "Dadda" in the film 'Paan Singh Tomar' (2010)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Date of Birth||1 December 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||Cambridge School, Bhopal|
|College/University||A college in Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Computer Management|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Shabd (2005)
Hollywood Film: Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
TV: Kasshish (2005)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading, Dancing, Cooking|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Seekh Kebab, Mutton Biryani, Kadhai Chicken|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Irrfan Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Smita Patil|
|Favourite Director(s)||SS Rajamouli, Karan Johar, Ali Abbas Zafar|
|Favourite Writer(s)||Ibn-e-Safi, Karan Razdan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Imran Hasnee
- Does Imran Hasnee smoke?: Yes
- Does Imran Hasnee drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Imran was fascinated by acting since his childhood and used to act and direct the plays in his locality.
- After he completed his schooling, his family moved to Jaipur where he continued doing plays alongside his studies.
- Though his parents wanted him to become a doctor or an engineer, he wanted to do something new and in the mid-1990s, the IT sector was finding its feet in India, so, he decided to make his career in the IT sector.
- After completing his college, he got placed in an IT company in Mauritius with a healthy package. While he was working as a head of an IT company in Mauritius, KFC went to meet his company’s Graphics team, where they saw him and offered him a commercial which resurrected his childhood love for acting.
- In order to understand acting, he joined the ‘Art and Culture Development’ in Mauritius. During this period, he got an opportunity to work in two French films, after which he made up his mind to leave his 7-year-old job to make a career in acting.
- In 2004, he came to Mumbai and didn’t have to struggle much to get his first acting opportunity; as he grabbed a negative role in Zee TV’s serial ‘Kasshish’ (2005), without even giving an audition.
- He was part of the 2009s Oscar Award-winning film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ (2008).
- His acting breakthrough came after 5-years when he played the role of “Matadeen Singh Tomar,” the elder brother of Irrfan Khan in the National Award winning film ‘Paan Singh Tomar’ (2012).
- He essayed the role of the Former President of Pakistan, Asif Ali Zardari, in ‘Gul Makai’ (2018), a biopic film on Malala Yousafzai, a Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate.
- He is an avid cat lover.