Wife: Rama Rajamouli
Hometown: West Godavari
Age: 49 Years
|Full Name||Koduri Srisaila Sri Rajamouli|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Director, Screenwriter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9½”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 41 Inches
Waist: 34 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||10 October 1973|
|Age (as of 2022)||49 Years|
|Birthplace||Raichur, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Kovvur, West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|College||C.R. Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh|
|Debut||Film Debut: Sye (Telugu, 2004), Eega (Tamil, 2012)
Film Directorial Debut: Student No.1 (Telugu, 2001), Eega (Tamil, 2012)
TV Directorial Debut: Shanti Nivasam (Telugu)
|Awards||• Best Director award at the 2022 New York Film Critics Circle for his film "RRR" The Hindu
• Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for the track “Naatu Naatu" from the Telugu film RRR (2022) at the 80th Golden Globes. The Indian Express
• In January 2023, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences released a list of 301 feature films eligible for Oscars including SS Rajamouli's RRR. NDTV
• On 15 January 2023, his film RRR won two awards at the 28th annual Critics Choice Awards at The Fairmont Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles. The film was nominated in five categories at the CCA — Best Picture, Best Director (Rajamouli), Best Foreign Language film, Best Visual Effects (V. Srinivas Mohan) and Best Song ('Naatu Naatu'), and it won Best Foreign Language Film and Best Song for "Naatu Naatu." The Hindu
• He was listed among the world's 100 most influential people of 2023 by Time magazine. India Today
• He received the Best Director (Telugu) award at the 11th South Indian International Movie Awards (SIIMA) for the film 'RRR' (2022) at Dubai World Trade Centre in the United Arab Emirates in September 2023.
|Family||Father- Koduri Venkata Vijayendra Prasad (Director, Screenwriter)
Mother- Late Raja Nandini
|Hobbies||Writing, playing cricket|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife||Rama Rajamouli (Costume Designer)|
|Children||Daughter- S.S. Mayookha
Son- S.S. Karthikeya
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
- S.S. Rajamouli is the son of famous director & screenwriter Koduri Venkata Vijayendra Prasad.
- Initially, he worked as an assistant to famous director K. Raghavendra Rao.
- He also worked in AVM recording theater.
- He got his first break as a director with the Telugu serial Shanti Nivasam under the assistance of K. Raghavendra Rao.
- He wrote the screenplay of many notable films like Simhadri (2003), Sye (2004), Vikramarkudu (2006), Baahubali: The Beginning (2015), etc.
- He also produced the Telugu film Andala Rakshasi (2012).
- In 2012, he garnered the Star World India Entertainer of the Year award.
- In 2015, his film Baahubali: The Beginning became the highest grossing Indian film in India and became the second highest grossing Indian film globally.
- He won several awards for the movie Baahubali: The Beginning (2015) such as National Film Award for Best Feature Film and 1st IIFA Utsavam & CineMAA Award for Best Director.
- In 2016, he was awarded the Padma Shri for his contributions towards the field of art.
- In October 2022, his period epic RRR was awarded the prestigious Saturn Award in the Best International Film category. The Economic Times