|Profession(s)||Fashion Choreographer, Model Trainer, and Reality TV Artist|
|Famous for||Participating in MTV Love School Part 1-2|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Green Hazel|
|Date of Birth||13 March 1992 (Thursday)|
|Date of Death||23 September 2021|
|Place of Death||Egypt|
|Age (at the time of death)||29 Years|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest Times Now|
|School||Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Delhi|
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||BA (Hons.) History Facebook|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Manisha Saxena (Model, Actress)
• Monika Yadav
|Parents||Father- Gurjeet Aneja
Mother- Mintoo Aneja
|Siblings||Brother- Prabhjot Aneja
Sister- Not Known
|Food||Cheese Burst Pizza|
|Exercise||Dumbbell curls for biceps|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jagnoor Aneja
- Jagnoor Aneja was an Indian fashion choreographer, model trainer, and reality TV artist.
- In 2012, he started working at Glambirds Entertainment Modeling agency, where he worked for seven years.
- In 2015, he joined Amar Ujala Publications Ltd. as a freelancer, where he worked for two years.
- He was the managing director at ISMF – Indian School of Modelling & Fashion.
- He was also the director of Mr. & Miss India North 2013, Mr. and Miss. India Sub Continent, and Mr & Miss Delhi NCR Contest.
- In 2015, he participated in MTV Love School Season 1 along with his girlfriend Manisha Saxena; however, due to some misunderstanding, they had to leave the show. During the show, one of the contestants questioned Jagnoor’s sexual orientation and termed him gay.
- In an interview, he talked about the handicraft of Lucknow. He said,
Lucknow is best known for a vast variety of hand embroidery work. The work is absolutely incredible and is difficult to find it elsewhere in the country. The artisans weave in magic with every piece and that’s the reason each part of it is truly exclusive. Not just Lucknow art of other cities of the state to is exemplary and admirable. Be it chikankari, mukaish, zardozi, aari, dabka you name it you have it all. I hope more efforts are put by the government for the artisans to survive this tough phase.”
When you have such strong backing of art and craft then sky should be the limit for the youth there. I have noticed that the UP youngsters have awakened to the fact that they are nowhere less than the metro city lot. During my pre-pandemic show in the city, I got to train and meet a large number of local models. And, what took me by surprise was to see how well-equipped most of them were and how remarkably they were making use of social media to carve a path for themselves,”
- In 2018, he supported Anna Hazare‘s protest for Lokpal, and farmer’s rights.
- In 2021, he pledged to plant 50 trees on World Environment Day. He said,
My love for nature was ignited when I was in school. Since then, I have been planting trees. I also have a very small kitchen garden where I have planted various kinds of plants.” The actor further says just planting saplings is not enough. One has to make sure that proper care is taken till the time a sapling grows into a tree. He adds, “Planting saplings doesn’t solve our problem. What matters is how we nurture them. I have decided to plant 50 saplings at a nearby garden on this World Environment Day. I will give a name to every sapling so that I can connect to them emotionally. I will treat them like my babies.”
- In the same year, he travelled to Egypt and shared a post about the same on Instagram. He wrote,
A dream come true when I visited the great pyramids of Giza ❤️ Another place ticked off my bucket list 💯
View this post on Instagram
- On 23 September 2021, he died of cardiac arrest.
- Jagnoor Aneja was an avid dog lover.